TTR review from CHOW - Best Vacation Ever!!!

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by CHOW, Jul 27, 2013.

1. CHOW

CHOW Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    OMGGGGGGGGGG!!! I had the time of my life!!!!!

I didn't want to come back!! I could drop everything and just move there. LOL.

I don't even know where to begin.

Ok.. the first day... I got in last Thursday morning. Checked in around noon. The party started from than. I went to the sexy pool.

Amy one of the entertainment staff had the Jenga game going. So i went over to check it out. So whoever dropped the Jenga pieces would have to take a shot of tequila. So while i was playing, there was a sexy woman in front of me waving her breasts at me to distract me. As you can imagine, it worked and I drop the pieces and I had to drink the shot of Tequila and that same sexy woman starts rubbing her boobs and nipples on my back. LOL.. So right away i began to think.. I'm gonna enjoy this vacation!! LOL.

So after that, I spent the rest of the afternoon at the sexy pool and had a blast and met a whole bunch of really cool people.

In the evening I grabbed dinner at the buffet and than got changed. The theme night was lingerie night. So I decided to enter the contest! I had my sexy superman briefs on and I ended up winning the contest!!!! can you believe that?? it was soo soo much funnn!! I was doing pole dancing on my Superman briefs!! hahahaha. the crowd loved it and I won because they cheered the loudest for me. What an incredible day 1!!!

As the days progressed it got more and more better, I met more and more people. I think I met at least 100 people if not more.

I almost entered every contest except for one. I won another contest called anything Goes. I had to collect about a list of 20 items from a list. Things like thongs and bras from the audience. get 2 girls to go on stage to make out. I had to get one of the guys on my team to dress up in a schoolgirl outfit and put on heels and many other things!!. It was sooooooo funnyyyyyy!!!! and after the theme nights.. i partied until the Paty-O lounge was closed. One night I went out of the resort to a club called Mandala with a bunch of UK people from TTR and we partied until 5am and stayed up till 7:00 am. LOL. That was the only time I went out of the resort.

I became known by a lot of people and they had told me to change my username on CCC here to "CHOW" because on the first day Amy thought I looked like Chow from the Hangover! LOL so everyone on the resort started to call me Chow. lol.

I went on the Boobs Cruise it was sooooooo amazing, fun and wild!!! We just dranked partied, got naked, went skinny dipping, had lunch, went to a lil Island for a lil of shopping. I had a Mankini on towards the end of the trip. LOL. It was an all day fun event. You need to sign up and go to a Boobs Cruise!! you will have so much fun and meet so many cool people. But you have to sign up ahead of time at the forum here to book your spot because they are very popular.

There is so much more that I did and have so much more to share.. but I would have to write a book. LOL Hangover part 4 is coming out soon!! and it will be taken place at TTR!! hahaha

I felt like a celebrity there because everyone knew me and I entertained everyone because I entered all the contests and I made them fun.

So did i have fun???? There was never a dull moment!! I had the best vacation ever and had the time of my life. I've never ever been this happy before. I can't wait to plan my next trip!!!

So that was my time at TTR in a nutshell!! hope this helps in your decision:)

One last tip, if you do decide to take the plunge. When you're at TTR, you have to let loose completely and you will have the most fun. But the most important thing is, you also have to be completely be respectful of others. And always remember; NO means NO!!

So If you do that, you will have the time of your life!! And that's a promise! :)

Entertainment - 5/5
    People - 5/5
    Staff - 5/5
    Food - 5/5
    Hotel -4/5

Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
  2. Lisa and Darrell

Lisa and Darrell Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Sounds like a great time! We can't wait to stay at Temptation next year. This was our first year going to Cancun and we stayed at Golden Parnassus. Loved that resort but after the Boobs Cruise, next year it will definately be Temptation lol Your trip report is getting me more excited although we still have another year ;) Were you on the cruise on the 19th?

3. CHOW

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Hey There Jazzy, The Boobs Cruise I went to was on July 22nd. It was a great fun group. We had a blast!! Definitely one of the highlights of my trip.

You will have the time of your life!

4. Vic&Chantelle

Vic&Chantelle Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    Fantastic trip report "Chow" it sounds as though you had an amazing vacation. Thanks for taking the time to highlight your experience while at TTR - a place where you just cannot wait to return.

Cheers, :daveandmo:

C

5. DEEREMAN

DEEREMAN The bunny is out Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Good report choe..its amazing how this place makes u feel loved and wanted.....not to mention the people

6. brassexzone

brassexzone Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Was with chow... Yeah great week!!! 10th time ourself to Temptation. Renewed our premier membership!! Cant wait to go back

7. GandC

GandC Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +286 / 0
    Chow was a rock star!

8. CHOW

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Hey There Dave and Mo!! I had the time of my life!!! I've never been to a place quite like it and I've been to many places on my life. I'm sold on TTR for life!!

9. CHOW

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Awwwwww... you guys are too kind!!! Thanks for your kind words. I was simply being myself and having the time of my life. :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

10. CHOW

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    I truly felt like home!! I loved the people there. I met so many great people!! TTR is def. all about the people :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice