Returned from 8 nights .... We're Repeaters: Issues at TTR

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Funcutecoupleli, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Funcutecoupleli

Funcutecoupleli Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    We just returned from our 5th trip to TTR, actually our 2nd trip as CCC members. Sad to say, its probably our last time, or at least we will never go in June again. We were there in Feb. of this year and it was much better. 1st off, more then 50% of the people at TTR while we were there were sick and not from drinking to much during the day or night before. TTR has a major problem on its hands right now with people getting sick. I beleive the reason is from all the rain it got in early June, there is a bug traveling around the resort and TTR can't get it under control. Secondly, the rooms are going down hill fast and are becoming unsafe for its guest. The wet/dampness that its causing mold to grow in the vents and in the room is making guests sick. This past week, I have never seen at TTR a more wet/damp rooms then we seen when we were there in the past. All the guest had issues, be it the 1st floor or 3rd floor. We know people that were there and sick for 5 days, some 4 days and many 2 days or more. I won't mention people who got sick from food, cause thats not fair at times to TTR. You need to keep your head up about what you eat and try to play it some what safe.

Let me say this, we are fun people and go to TTR for the people and the sexxy enviroment, not the rooms or the resort per say. We love to party with many different friends we meet there. We are friendly and appoarchable and we apporach others as well. We are lifestyle friendly.

Now this is where TTR is going to ruin this place. Allowing groups of single guys. This was a problem every day and night we were there this time, but this time was the most of single guy groups we have ever seen there. Out of the 8 nights there, 6 nights my Husband was threaten with fighting, because my husbad would say to a single guy or group of single guys that I was not interested, after me telling the group of guys or single guy 3 or 4 times no thank, then my husband would say to the guys enough she is not interested. On Friday night, (White Party/Foam Party night which is our favorite, well besided lingre night) My husband had to get physical with two guys from two different groups, because the guys keep grabbing, unwanted at me, and when I say grab, I don't mean friendly tugs of the arm to get my attention, more like try to grab my tits, ass and pussy. To Security credit they picked up on this and remove both men from the resort. But my Husband had to deal with the other single guys in that group all night long, wanting to fight him. I think the biggest issue is allowing the single day passes at TTR for men, its really ruining it. One afternoon while I was having some sexxy fun with another women a group of guys just pushed there way between us and tried having there way, thankful friends of ours saw and jumped. These cowards wait till both of husband went to the bathroom.

Although we had a great time, because thats who we are, we make the best of it....... TTR has to step up its game for its Guests.

We are sad that TTR is going down hill so quickly, hopefully it get better soon..... We will miss all the great people at TTR, but TTR has to change some what for its repeat and 1st time guests

2. Zac&Kristin

Zac&Kristin Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    Wow, that's not fun to hear being a month out from our trip! Sorry that you had so many issues. Hopefully we can report back that things have changed by the end of July.

3. LouisvilleCouple123

LouisvilleCouple123 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    My wife and I were there from June 5 - 12, we too were both sick. I got sick on Saturday and she woke up Sick on Monday. We ended up leaving the resort early on Monday and booked somewhere else for our last 2 days. I spoke to over 50 people at the hotel who were sick also. When confronting the hotel manager, we literally told us to leave the hotel (damage control) because he didn't want us giving the hotel a bad image. This is after the customer service manager (Paulina) admitted to us they had a problem in the kitchen. Which sucked bc entertainment wise this hotel is a blast

4. PDXladies

PDXladies Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Sorry your trip wasn't what you had hoped. :(

Hopefully they get this cleared up soon, since I leave in 8 days.

Picking up extra immodium and other "necessities" in case of sickness.

~Shawna

5. JCinTX

JCinTX Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    C was thinking of bringing some damp-rid and keeping that in the room. Thinking maybe a can of Lysol wouldn't be a terrible idea either now. Hmmmm..

6. Funcutecoupleli

Funcutecoupleli Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Bring multiple damp-rid and a few can of Lysol and spray everything down. I wish we did.

7. $parkie7

$parkie7 June Junkie Sponsor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +908 / 0
    On the way to the airport and stopped to get Lysol and hand sanitizer!! Meds already packed!! We are ready.

8. Deleted member 12579

Deleted member 12579 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    what kind of sick? I am a firm believer that there are a million germs on the Airplanes..they are not wiped down between flights except for obvious things and garbage and I got sick every time I flew anywhere.. I now carry Lysol wet ones and wipe down my seat the tray the TV.. the seat belts the arms and buttons and head rest..lol every thing that I can.. and OMG.. the cloth is BLACK.. ewwww.. have not been sick since i started that and I take Airbourn before I fly..

9. TNT2012

TNT2012 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good luck and please share with everyone when you return so we can do what we can to prepare in case it's not resolved by July.

10. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    Seriously considering switching all our dates to Desire! We'll see what the reports are for the next few days!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice