second timers June 5-9 trip report (VERY long report)

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by boogaloobboy, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    Pardon me for being confused but what does single men have to do with jackass couples?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

2. Ali & Andrew

Ali & Andrew I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 1
    I can only assume a language barrier had something to do with the misunderstanding.

The singles guys we met in April were well behaved. Keith she hasn't met you obviously, otherwise she would change her tune.

3. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    Haha good point! Stupid knee jerk reactions...

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

4. boogaloobboy

boogaloobboy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Day 4.....

Last real day for us, as we would be flying out at 1:30 the next day, so we decided to try and get our monies worth. We somehow woke up again around 8 am and were both surprised that we didn't feel bad at all. I took a couple of advil right off the bat just to cover my bases and off we went to breakfast. Today we were again asked by numerous people what we were doing up so early after last night, so apparently we made quite the impression. :icon_razz: About halfway thru the usual breakfast (ham/chees omlette and some doughnuts) Ginger Jesus came wandering through the door, also looking no worse for the wear. Tiger's Blood baby!:xyxthumbs:

We sat in the exact same seats at the sexy pool as we had the day before and immediately put up our umbrella as the sun was starting to get the best of us. Somehow during this trip I had missed sunscreen application on my right side from armpit to waist and now had a huge skunk stripe of red down the side, it still looks bizarre a week later. Being that this is temptations we hit a wet pussy shot right out of the chute, then drank the usual until 11 am volleyball, which was with paloma today. The male half of the socal couple was there, his wife was "just putting on the finishing touches" and would be down soon he said. I should note they had won the tournament the prior day and were sporting fetching temptations visors, of which I was quite jealous. We asked how long he had been up and he said he had just finished breakfast, when we told him we had been up since 8 he replied "dude what the hell is wrong with you?"

Volleyball with paloma is great fun, if for no other reason than her infectious laugh and the fact she really dances more than she plays volleyball. I have no idea how that girl keeps going day after day. Much fun was had by all, and when we returned to the pool it was time for the international beer drinking contest. A good halfway thru the contest up comes the other half of the couple, by now its like 12:30. Big time night for her! Daddy O wins the male half of the contest, and a girl from Miami wins for the ladies. They open the floor to challengers and a guy from Canada attempts to beat Daddy O. He failed miserably, next thing you know he's totally naked running a lap around the sexy pool.

The dramatic (well not really) conclusion is to follow, which includes tequila volleyball and the pool party.

5. Jess_2703

Jess_2703 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0
    :) i don't put everyone in the same
    Basket! Single girl I meet 2 was really nice 1 was just upset about everthing and the 2 others was thinking they was better than anyone!single guy I meet 10 of them was asshole! And 4 was really
    Nice! ( not nice when a guy dance swing is t-shirt around his head and receive it on the face ) I got the mexican spring break! And the end of
    March spring break and easter at the same time!! Never again! The crowd
    Of single guys just turn 21 yrs old!! They was thinking it was to be like oasis cancun at spring break!!

So guys I was not talking about you :) No worrie!! I'm sure canadian and
    Magicmat both guys are really nice and you have respect for other people

Single guy be welcome but not in group of 10!

Most couple we meet was friendly and respectfull!

That's why this year we will be there second week of april !

:D it's clear now ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. PDXladies

PDXladies Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    I think the question was why did you start talking negatively about singles when the trouble that was had was with couples?

He mentioned 2 couples being rude and making comments, and you then started talking about singles.

With the influx of negative threads about singles (males in particular) over the last couple of weeks it just seemed unfortunate that you would hijack this TR.

~Shawna

7. Jess_2703

Jess_2703 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0
    Hijack LOL I love too much TR for that :)
    No I just said!
    The single guys make the problems are early 20's years old! The single nice person I meet was between 30-40!

:) anyways!

They will always be someone thinks they are better than anyone:( we can do nothing with them except ignore them!

Now one reviews came off did you see it ? People get sick and tbe room was wetand damp :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. PDXladies

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Fantastic TR boogaloobboy.

Can't wait to hear the finale!

~Shawna

9. PDXladies

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Where's the rest?

I love to read TR's while i wait the last couple days till my trip!

*tappingfoot*

~Shawna

10. boogaloobboy

boogaloobboy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The dramatic conclusion...

We were drinking at a fairly constant speed all day (diet/rum and cancun sunset) when we heard the call go out for tequilla volleyball. Since it was our last night and we were highly anticipating the pool party we decided to go watch, and not participate. Well that and two other reasons. First was that my wife had heard there may be total nudity involved on the losers behalf and second we were unsure drinking that much tequila would be wise. Being the genius that I am I told her in no uncertain terms that we need to wait until about 10 minutes after the game began to avoid being roped in, which was of course brilliant and they had a whole pool of suckers (er competitors) in the pool when we arrived.

On one team was daddy O, Manuel, Nathan as well as the tourney winning volleyball couple. On the other team was........drunken Jesus, the naked canadian Cowboy who lost to Daddy O in the beer drinking contest, drunken Paloma and some ladies. Upon viewing this for about 1/10th of a second I told my wife "this is going to end really badly".

Lest anyone think that actual skill in the game of volleyball is to important, the rules are basically anything goes short of catching the ball and throwing it. Whomever screws up and allows the other team to score shoots tequila out of a squirt bottle. Randomly everyone on the losing (read not manuel and nathan) team shoots tequila. The tequila is undoubtably the cheapest shit ever, with food coloring in it to boot. The most hilarious portion of the this is that there is a super hot girl on the bad team who is wearing a pink bandeau type top. She has been topless under a cabana most of the day mind you. But for whatever reason she has her top on to play, and being that she had more than a handful of the real thing EVERY time she tries to hit the ball her boobs pop out. She then takes 15 seconds to cage the beast, only to have her knockers pop out again 10 seconds later. She literally went thru this 50+ times, we were laughing our asses off at it.

By games end the losing team went through two and a half bottles of the foul brew, the winning team less than one. And the losers were looking LOOPY afterwords, it was priceless. Had we known nudity was not involved with losing we would have played, next time for sure!

Right after this ended it was time for 3pm beach volleyball, with Paloma who 5 minutes earlier had been on said losing tequila volleyball team. She was paying no attention and dancing whilst keeping score very badly, priceless shit. The Scottish boys had recovered and were fielding a team of 5 with someone else and two others watching on, my wife was chatting with them again and tells them my name so now I'm being mercilessly heckled by 7 scottish guys while playing on a team with drunken tequila losers Jesus and Paloma. After losing 5 in a row finally we win one and immediately quit, always go out on top people!!

Of note is that volleyball playing Scots harrass non-players about liquor constantly so we're always minus a scot who is AT THE BAR bringing sets of 10 shots for the 7 scots, myself, my wife, and whoever the hell wants the other. Not paloma, a she is dancing and trying to sober up. This has the effect of changing beach volleyball from a good way to sweat and sober up into a lesser version of tequila volleyball with more potential for injury and less the girl with the fantastic rack from earlier.

We crawl back up to the sexy pool and decide to damn the torpedoes and go straight ahead, no nap today! We have lobster dinner on the beach at 7:30 anyway why slow down! Instead we return to the room around 6 (bubba mugs full of poison of course) and clean up for the evenings festivities. Oh yeah and we finished another bottle of champagne while doing so, duh. This perfect storm of alcohol was pushing us at breakneck speeds towards the rocky shores of the pool party.... what will happen to our heroes???

Find out tomm. (I promise PDX) in the final installment of this saga.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice