Jen&Kyle Trip Report 4/26-5/3

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Jen&Kyle, May 9, 2013.

1. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    I hear ya! Twice the swaying of the room really ruined potentially life changing nights! In 2010 we went to a twister party after the cruise that was a girls only clothing optional, and strongly discouraged, game. Followed by seeing how those double showers work. Amazing. Then this year we were heading down the path of hot tub fun. Both times I had to call game over before it really got crazy. For me to do that you know I had to be feeling really, really bad. If Dramamine doesn't work in October then I might have to pass on the cruise so I don't miss out on all the fun. But then again the fun may have only been because of the relationships built on the cruise. Such a dilemma.

2. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Thanks for the kind words. Only two days left. I hope to get it done this weekend since no work (work has been killing me lately). August isn't happening for us. Very likely October 5th-10th. Maybe 4th-10th if we could work out flights. Good group seveloping for that time. Normally summer is jersey shore (no not like the tv show) time for us. But Jen just said let's go to Vegas in August! So maybe a weekend at a pool club in Vegas in August.

3. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Wednesday 5/1 - Nakedness and AIWC

Wednesday was a good day. Probably one of the best, or the best of the trip.

I think the longer you are at TTR naturally the more you let loose. Every trip, every day you are at TTR you just seem to care less about all your concerns and just do what is fun. That is what is so beautiful about the place. No judgement, no concerns, just fun.

We were able to hit the breakfast buffet since we were not up too late the night before (Boobs Cruise night). Love the Omelets, bacon and fresh fruit. Try the green juice. Good energy starter.
    TIP: I read on here all sorts of advice about hangover cures. We brought the Pediolyte powder packets and just mixed them with the bottled water right before bed. Also took 2 aspirin. Seemed to work well. Really didnt have many bad hangovers. In the past I kind of wrote that stuff off as probably wouldnt work for me but from now on I am doing in.​

We got our usual spot at the pool and started drinking pretty early this day. Figured next to last full day might as well go hard. Last trip I saw the Wild Tequila Volleyball and was too nervous to enter. Regretted it. So this time Jen and I entered with some friends we met at Patyo's one of the nights. We were the last 4 to join. One side basically had 5 guys and 1 girl. The other side had 2 guys and 4 girls. Naturally Jen and I jumped on the side with all the ladies. The other couple quickly went to the side with all the guys, which at the time I thought odd knowing that there was the potential to be naked. Who wants to be standing next to mostly guys naked?

Well soon I learned that in Wild Tequila Volleyball (which is different than the Tequila Volleyball we witnessed before) you lose your clothing only when you lose designated 'Naked' points (also you did a weak shot every point you lost). Nathan was running the show and he was on the other team. So we were doomed. 2 guys / 6 girls vs mostly guys and Nathan who tends to win basically everything since he is in charge.

Side note, it was nice to see the groups of single girls watching and mostly ladies watching instead of a bunch of single guys (I like to believe they were there to see me naked but I know that isnt true :) ). Made me much more comfortable being naked and having my wife naked next to me. Before this trip we were never really naked in public. Back in Feb 2010 when people were naked there were swarms of guys watching. This week was the opposite. No cameras snapping pics either. Definitely going back this time next year.

So we lost and our punishment was to parade around the sports pool, lie on the side naked and get ice from coolers dumped on us. Good fun.

After the Wild Tequila Volleyball the real fun started. We saw some couples we had not met yet but recognized from the site and went to visit them on the other side of the pool. They asked how our week was and we may of mentioned something about not enough AIWC shots. Well they didn't let us down. I think there were 6 couples? I admit some of this is a little fuzzy so feel free to chime in others if you wish. I remember it starting innocently enough. Husbands shots off the wives breasts (lol, is that innocent?). That is always the best way to start. Then it spread to one girl off of another. Then two girls off of another. Then line up all the girls and one girl take the 8 shots (4 girls by 2 breasts each, I dont think we had all 6 at once but pretty close). Then rotate. Then naturally the husbands had to get involved with some AIWC shots off of whichever girl had it on. Then since we got the girls so worked up naturally they had to start kissing each other some. It is just the natural thing to do at that point :) And maybe there were a couple girl girl shots below the belt. I will deny in a court of law. Then the finale. Most of the guys lied down on the shallow part of the pool deck and the ladies applied the whipped cream to the most private of parts and licked/sucked/vacuumed us clean. Good work ladies. No one likes to be sticky down there and no one left sticky.

We all decided to meet for dinner at Asian. I think we tipped $10 a couple and they were able to do 1 table for 8, another for 4. In my previous trips I learned that the flavoring at Asian leaves a little to be desired so I asked for extra spicy and that made it much better. Anyway, it was a great dinner with great conversation with new friends that hopefully we will see again in October (if not then next end of April, start of May). Love the group dinners where you get to know everyone in a different setting, can have a little deeper conversation than you can when you are licking AIWC off a breast. Hey! I love both but after 6 days I think you need some good conversation too, right?

After dinner the skies opened up and it rained harder than I think I have ever seen it rain. Reminded me of the rain from the movie Forest Gump. People were dancing practically naked in Patyo's in the driving rain and wind. Under different circumstances might of joined them but there was a good amount of lightning too and we had a hot tub so instead we went the mini hot tub party route. Got to know our new friends a little better but the night ended pretty early. You can only have so many shots in one day before you just need to call it a day.

4. Jordan & Tracy

Jordan & Tracy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This Wednesday was our first day ever at TTR. We had never been to an adults only resort, let alone a place like TTR. Tracy and I arrived at the resort about three hours late due to de-icing because of the snowstorm in Denver that morning. We got down to the pool around 4:30/ 5:00 and spotted the green CCC wristbands at the shallow part of the pool. Being that I can be a little shy when it comes to introducing myself to new people (especially when they're naked :baby2: ), and the fact that we we're a little out of our element and exhausted from traveling all day, we decided to start drinking in the jacuzzi by ourselves and watch all you have a good time. After all, this is the group we are going to be partying with the next 7 days...

As you mentioned it started to rain and we got a little chilly in the pool. We started noticing all you guys getting louder and louder, the laughter increasing and more and more shots coming from the bar; so we decided to deal with the chill because the show was getting more entertaining by the minute. Then came the body shots. We had never seen those on anything but MTV spring break shows when we were teenagers. We just looked at each other and smiled. After a while somebody busted out a ton of AIWC and SHIT GOT REAL! Girls on girls, bathing suits getting pulled to the side to allow for better access, people squatting, bending over, sucking , licking. Then the grand-finale with the husbands on their backs with trunks down and wives applying AIWC and "cleaning" it off, Fucking great! I look over at Tracy and her jaw is on the floor. She looks at me as red as a strawberry and giggles, "What the FUCK did we get ourselves into? She almost sucked his dick off!"

This was our first HOUR at TTR and our introduction to the group we would be hanging out with throughout our vacation and it was as intriguing as it was shocking. Its kinda like when you first get on CancunCare and look at people's pictures and read threads. As different as these pictures and scenarios are from your daily life and what you think you could ever partake in, something about them intrigues you enough to click the Purchase button for your tickets. We were shocked the first hour, and in our final hours there we were hangin' with the best of 'em and enjoying AIWC body shots of our own.

We ended up going to the show at Nice Shoes, then got back to Paty O's and scoped out the crowd for a while. It was fetish night and there was plenty to look at... Ropes and whips and all sorts of fun (and interesting) outfits. Tracy took the initiative and finally broke the ice and introduced us to the CCC group. We met many of the people we had been chatting on this forum with (although we didn't meet you Jen & Kyle until the next night). The rain started up again a couple hours later and we had the time of our lives dancing in the "Forest Gump" rain.

We closed the bar down that night and met everyone at the pool the next morning where we learned the art of performing the front and back luge (body shots). We were worried about not fitting in and all of the unknowns, but everyone was so friendly and interesting and pretty much took us under their wings. We made some life-long friends and had such a great time with everyone. I just wish we could have had more time to hang out with you guys. Just as you've mentioned previously, TTR is like Spring Break for adults. And we're thoroughly addicted to it now. So hopefully next time we'll be able to hang out, party, and get to know you guys better.

5. Jess N Paul

Jess N Paul I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +281 / 0
    We were there the night of the "dancing in the rain". Kyle you were right. Never have I seen it rain that hard in Cancun but was well worth it. We had an awesome time. The term "dancing in the rain" will never be the same for that night was one of our best! (I think back to how CRAZY we really were with the way that some of those lightening bolts darting around us). As they say this in this life, "This is NOT a dress rehearsal, you only get one shot."

Kyle for the record it took me until we got home to get over the swaying from the boat (April 30th). Kinda really took it's toll on the rest of my drinking ability. Unfortunately I have now checked the Boob's Cruise off my bucket list. Had a great time but not worth the days of swaying afterwards. I'll be there to greet you all when you get "off" the next one...LOL.

6. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Ha. You put that beautifully! We need a trip report from you.

You two reminded us a lot of ourselves for our first trip in 2010. We had a feeling you were going to let loose as the week went on. Sorry we missed the AIWC shots with you. There is always October (we are returning likely 10/5-10/10) or next April ending / May starting week. We promise to be gentle :) Great meeting you both and hopefully our paths cross again.

7. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    That rain sure was crazy. This reminds me of another compliment about the resort. Most resorts would stop the DJ and close down the outside bar. They could use the rain as an excuse to save some $, send some people home early and close up shop early. Not TTR. They turn it into one hell of a party. Good job by management on that one.

8. Deleted member 22979

Deleted member 22979 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LMAO!!! Things definitely picked up in the afternoon! You really get to know someone when the AWIC comes out! Did anyone get pictures? Epic day

9. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    I remember thinking I wish I had a camera with me. Then J & S pulled one out and promised to send to everyone. I thought they said they were on here but I might be mistaken and I don't know their name on here. :(

10. IDareU

IDareU Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 1
    We did not get any pics either -

Fun crowd! See everyone next April/Maybe?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice