Jen&Kyle Trip Report 4/26-5/3

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Jen&Kyle, May 9, 2013.

1. Spicy

Spicy Spicy is the Variety of Life Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,263 / 3
    Major League

I actually ended up only being an extra. the only place you can really see me is if you pause during the Wild Thing song right after the female "owner" says, "I hate this fucking song" in in lavender/gray upper right part of the frame.

They actually called me twice to have a bit part, meaning a line, a credit, and some money. But that was in the days before cell phones and I wasn't home when they called. (They only called the day of...)

I did end up dating the producer for a while. He has produced some other films since and I have a coupla good stories about him... :daveandmo:

2. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    The rest of 4/30, the cruise day

Ok back to it after a long weekend...

We exited the cruise and hit the beach with our new friends for a sexy photo shoot (sorry those can't be shared). Photos that I look back upon barely remembering thinking holy cow how did this not go further and turn into a hot tub party? We then decided to all do dinner at Italian at 8. When you get back from the cruise you definitely need your time to get your bearings and recover a little in an attempt to make it out at night. I believe the cruise arrives at 5 something so an 8pm reservation makes sense allowing time for a little lovin' and a shower before dinner.

While getting ready for dinner we received our first temptations booty call! Apparently some couples we had met at the pool had decided to 'take it to the next level' and they wanted us to join them. We were honored and considered but it was clear this was an all the way situation which is not where we are at so we declined. Plus we had dinner reservations. Ha, I know, stupid excuse, but for some reason it made it easier to keep our 'innocence' and ensure we got involved in only sexy time situations we were sure we could control and were within our limits. 3 years ago we put ourselves in a group situation that was uncomfortable so we wanted to avoid that again (although these folks were very nice respectful people I must say). Read our 2010 trip report for more info.

So we made dinner at Italian at 8. Tipped the host $10 to turn the reservation into 4 instead of 2 and enjoyed a fabulous Italian meal. I went with the filet or veal. Can't recall which visit was which and enjoyed both. Great dinner, great conversation. About 3/4 of the way thru the room definitely began to sway. Back and forth, back and forth. It is weird. I don't get sick on the boat or immediately after. But 3-5 hours later I start feeling the swaying and really it ruins the party for me. Same thing happened 3 years ago. Next time I am going to take Dramamine and hope that helps prevent it. Didn't ruin the cruise but sadly it made for a short night. One last reminder about Italian...TIP your servers. You can tell those working in the Italian are the best of the best TTR has. All staff deserve tips but this group works really, really hard to make everything perfect. We think $20 is appropriate and seems to be greatly appreciated as they fight over taking care of us in future visits.

We hit pattyo's for a very short while after dinner. I can't even remember the event/show for Tuesday night. I do recall that is the night where they have an outside buffet set up for dinner near the sports pool. Looked nicer than the normal buffet. So we went to bed to try to recover. Got another booty call at 3am but just couldn't do it due to exhaustion and the reasons above. We met so many fun people. What a week!

3. HannahMac

HannahMac Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Note to self: Don't booty call Jen and Kyle in October, not good for ego. ;) Lol!

4. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Lol Oh no! A big reason we are going in October is so we do get Booty calls from you and the Octoberbreast crew! Don't let us down. In this trip report, although filled with probably more detail than I should, I still must present some level of decorum.

Also, Hannah, if you are already at the hot tub party then there will be no reason for you to have to call :)

5. Deleted member 22979

Deleted member 22979 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Purple shirt = repeated booty calls. I told you that shirt was money!

6. chris&tata

chris&tata Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    That identical thing happened to me! After the cruise I was all raring to go and then I sat at the Italian restaurant, ate most of dinner, but then had to bailout because the swaying just got to be too much!!! Early night!!!

7. HannahMac

HannahMac Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Very true! That's one hot tub party we don't want to miss out on, lol! ;)

8. KenNJoyce

KenNJoyce I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Great way to post a TR... and as others have said very entertaining! :clappyinghappy: Looking forward to "the rest of the story......."

9. magicmat

magicmat Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +144 / 0
    I have enjoyed your trip reports SO much! The best I've read for detail, tips, advice, whilst still being very personal, fun, with a little bit of teasing! I've gotten lots from them, and Im sure the other readers have too! THANKS! Can't wait to hear more...not planning any trips in August are ya?! :)

10. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Come in October and I will wear purple and pink all week! I just ordered new shirts for October today. For those who have PM'd me, Robert Graham is the designer. Love their stuff. Rich would look great on the lake in bright Pink!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice