April 2013 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Dec 31, 2012.

1. gigglesandboz

gigglesandboz Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    We tried to keep away from the desserts also, we drank lots of the water and no problems, just miss being their! Cant wait to get back there!
    :ernaehrung023:

2. bigsexy&misssexy2012

bigsexy&misssexy2012 Shot Opus & Toga Fan Registered Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0
    Yeah, swelling here too. Sun, alcohol, lack of water, salty/fatty foods, different climate/ humidity .... they all take a toll, and I believe there was a cumulative effect. After about three days at home we were back to normal

3. Spicy

Spicy Spicy is the Variety of Life Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,263 / 3
    ALWAYS come home with really swollen, burnt feet. Someone said it's not only the sodium in the food, I do love the SPICY salsas, but that just from being by the ocean, the seabreeze is loaded with sodium? Last fall my feet swelled so much my big toenail pulled away the nail bed and hasn't grown back right since.

I'm sure all the dancing I do is punishing on my feet too. Literally got back and realized I had danced w hole through both shoe bottoms. Wow! If I'd noticed that sooner I coulda just left them in Cancun, LOL. I do try and on hot days keep my flip flops upside down so they don't get so hot. On foam night I'm just going to wear cute tennies.

I'm going to moisurize my feet more, all day and all night. And instead of getting a pedicure right before I go, I'm just going to get a polish change. Might as well leave that rough skin on the bottoms cuz evidently I need it to protect my feet cuz they always come home burnt and calloused anyway.

I didn't drink much of the bottled water. But again came home with some tummy problems so I'm going to try and drink more of it and less of the restaurant and bar water next time. Yeah, I know it's in the ice and I brush my teeth with it but I think it's prolly cumulative. And instead of pouring my bottled water over their ice, I'm going to have a drink out of the bottle and then stick it in the freezer so the ice within it that melts is also bottled...

4. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    No swelling. No burnt bits. No manky feet (urggg, my pet hate!), just gloriously sexy tanned bodies with ridiculously happy grins....... ahh 'till next time....
    (Actually I burnt my lips really badly which precipitated a nasty attack of cold sores, but in my selective memory........)
    :daisy:

5. Spicy

Spicy Spicy is the Variety of Life Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,263 / 3
    please email me

the double trouble and the penis umbrellas looking like penises photos, I'll message you my email. Thanks!

6. The Woodman

The Woodman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
  7. waskeer

waskeer Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wondering if anyone has Patrick and Pretty's (Purdy) contact info. We exchanged info with them but accidently washed the pants that the paper was in. Any help appreciated...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice