Jen&Kyle Trip Report 4/26-5/3

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Jen&Kyle, May 9, 2013.

1. JoeMar

JoeMar Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +131 / 0

Go Indians!

2. Partyometer

Partyometer I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +579 / 1
    What I think is best about your trip review is the amazing clarity that you can recount the events of your trip. When I got home, I was like, "Oh shit, I better write this all out today, otherwise, those hazy, drunken details will fade away even more as the days pass." Kyle, Gold star for memory. This may or may not bode well for our October trip.

The 2nd best part about this entry of your trip review is Jen winning the beer chugging competition. We, of course, will expect her to repeat this performance in October!!

3. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    go cowboys :)

looking forward to part 2

rob

4. JoeMar

JoeMar Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +131 / 0
    You're a couple of months too early!

5. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    :)

I know but you can never start too early with kyle and his eagles :)

rob

6. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Ugh, the cowboys? I recall not liking something about you Rob and now I remember what. I can't wait to see Felix Jones realize his potential on the Eagles after all those missed opportunities on the cowgirls.

I will be honest, the 2nd part of the Boobs Cruise is one of the fuzziest times of the trip memory wise. The tone definitely changed with the skinny dip stop. I would estimate 8-12 went nude. I considered it (not my thing really) but since the wife and the people we were hanging with decided against I did not. Instead stripped down to my rainbow boy shorts (I actually got them from an 'alternative' website), that was embarrassing enough for me. I am a big guy and those things really squeeze all the wrong places. So I stripped to the boy shorts, climbed to the top of the boat, tried to climb the mast unsuccessfully, and then just instead jumped to the water from the top. When I got back on the boat it was clear that the naked crew was staying naked. No issue at all. All in good fun, etc.

The alcohol whipped cream shots either began at that point (can't recall if there were some before the skinny dip stop or not) or just got turned up a notch. It always seems like the same routine (which I love by the way)...do one off your wife, have the lady to the right do one off her, then the lady to the left, then she off them, then their men off her then you off the other lady or ladies. Oh the memories, good times. Then we went to a new level for us. AIWC shots off the my privates. Definitely the highlight of the cruise for me :)

Next thing you know it two of the naked couples ladies are lying down next to us. The ladies backs on the platform. Legs dangling over the bench seats. Their men then proceed to orally pleasure or start the buffet as referenced on the other thread. I assume the term was buffet was used because the men were sampling all the dishes. However, I have never heard a buffet scream and moan that loud. It was definitely in our face. It was on the towel I brought (and left). My bag stuck in between them. We (4 of us hanging out at that point) moved to the side of the boat. To each there own. Like I said I don't care what people do on their own. Good for them, etc. But we definitely had to move in order to continue our fun. I saw the uncomfortable looks on our ladies faces and balanced my way to the front (sorry but to me this cruise was rough, i really had to concentrate to not fall off the side, i know others on the other thread disagreed, just my opinion) looking for space for 4. There was some space but not really a comfortable spot for 4. So instead our ladies moved to the side and sat with legs straddling a pole so they wouldn't fall off. The guys hung into the rope on the side of the upper level for balance. So our position was not exactly conducive for continuing the AIWC shot party. So for us the party switched to chatting, drinking and holding on. Still fun but not the crazy fun of 15 mins earlier when we had our own space that didn't have the above mentioned activities. As Les mentioned on the buffet thread the sexual escapades changes the tone for some on the top of the boat too. I can relate because it did for us too but maybe for different reasons. I can't speak to why for the top of the boat. I can only explain how it effected us.

So to summarize. People can do what they want. Good for them. Who knows, maybe, probably not but still good to have the option :), we will go that far on a future cruise. It did stop our sexy fun due to a combo of logistical issues and maybe the ladies tightening up a little, kind of their way of saying, wo that is too over the top for me. None the less, amazing time. Loved the cruise. Hope to go on one in October. Never been on one with chinos. We always miss him but I am sure the fun is seriously amplified with him onboard.

Will tell the rest of the Tuesday story later but that is it for the cruise part. Let me know if anyone has clarifying questions. Did write this on my iPhone on the train so probably not the clearest of my posts.

7. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Still wondering about when you got home.............can't wait to hear.

8. Spicy

Spicy Spicy is the Variety of Life Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,263 / 3
    I was in a movie once about the Cleveland Indians (true story, "Major League")

9. BIG JOEP

BIG JOEP Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Tiger fan but still love that movie!!! Gotta know what part did you play? Was you sitting with Randy Quaid in the bleachers?

10. GandC

GandC Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +286 / 0
    Dodger fan needs to know. Is that you Bob Uecker? Just a bit outside?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice