Jen&Kyle Trip Report 4/26-5/3

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Jen&Kyle, May 9, 2013.

1. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Hey Rob! I am planning to write that part tonight. I have some pics on the home computer I want to edit and add. To be honest though I usually tell it how it is but i am a little hesitant to touch the subject due to the controversy on the other thread. At the same time I think we have similar philosophies regarding people can do what they want and as long as they are not hurting someone else then let them be. Stop all of this political correctness and rules to protect us from things we don't need to be protected from.

2. Spicy

Spicy Spicy is the Variety of Life Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,263 / 3

3. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    Hmmm, outing the apprehensive cousin online? I keep hearing all the "nobody knows ya, what happens in Mexico stays in Mexico, yada yada."

Don't get me wrong I like the stories just having a hard time compartementalizing who is truely disrespectful(creepers, single guys, picture takers, etc...) at the resort. Lots of people post pictures, tell stories that involve others.... Anyway is entertaining, I'll leave it at that.

4. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    as long as you do not bad mouth people by name and make it personal and it just be your honest, sincere and accurate report and opinion on things I hardly think any would be upset........have always enjoyed your posts as they are honest

most people appreciate that ... even friends with different views

we are all different but we all must be true to ourselves and our take on things as long as we don't trash others in a direct and mean spirited way :)

........so that all who use this site can see things from many angles and make decisions for themselves as to what is and what is not the best way to spend their hard earned vacation dollars

an honest and tactful approach is always wise :)

we look forward to your boobze cruise trip report my friend :)

rob/t

5. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Well I don't think I have ever used any names or posted any pictures of anyone else and pretty sure none of you know the cousin so I am not really sure what you are getting at? How am I outing people? There are lots of cousins in the world. Just not sure I get your point. I have very few pics of our trip due to concerns like this. Please explain.

6. slore19

slore19 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I offered to send a few to folks since we can get them in Virginia. Just cover postage and effort.

7. adam12

adam12 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

You missed the point mate, the cousin thing is not malicious at all, its as general as anything else, its about meeting someone u know in normal life (no pics , no names, no one hurt)

8. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Tuesday 4/30, the infamous Boobs Cruise Day

So work jammed me last night. Sorry. Didnt hold up my promises. Uploading some pictures first since I can only do that from home. Then will write the report on the train to the Phillies game!

[​IMG][/IMG]

We wanted to keep up with all the other people having fun on the 4/30 cruise. :)
    It looks worse than it is. The 4/30 cruise was a rainbow theme and I wore rainbow board shorts under my regular shorts. Jen was just helping me free them and got distracted. The pics of the AIWC shots we can't share but man was that fun.
    [​IMG][/IMG]

Jen winning the chugging contest on the island. She then lost to Janet but it was close!
    [​IMG][/IMG]

Last edited: May 15, 2013
  9. jeffNalisa

jeffNalisa Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 1
    Great trip report! Love the pics and the added details and updates.

10. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    4/30 Boobs Cruise, just one mans opinion...

We started the day with the buffet breakfast. We are not buffet people but loved the omelet station plus bacon and fresh fruit. we didnt do the lunch or dinner buffet the entire trip. magaritas for lunch or any of the other restaurants for dinner are so much better. just tip to get a seat if you dont have a reservation for dinner.

Planning ahead and not going out too late the night before really made a difference for us. Last time we were out until 4ish and were miserable for the first half of the cruise. So we were ready to go and checked in at 9:30ish. Started bonding right away w a nice couple from Ohio (intentionally leaving out names) and were happy to see a good portion of the end of April / beg of may group, the rowdy girls, the respectful single guy contingent and many other couples we had met throughout the week. We knew this would be a wild group! The group heads off to the dock near the volleyball courts at 10am. We kept bumping into people we knew on the way so were the last ones on the boat, ending up in the back corner on the wrap around benches which have a little platform behind them. The Cruise was sold out so there was no room up front or on top. Those that have read the infamous 'buffet' thread know that is where the action went down.

So the ride to the island for lunch / games was pretty uneventful for us. Got to know our new friends. Had many drinks since we were ready to go. Didn't see the initial oral action going on on top of the boat but did hear references to it. Had absolutely ZERO effect on our back of boat party at this point. Knew this could happen (didn't happen on our cruise 3 years ago) and honestly wondered what we were missing out on being stuck in the back of the boat.

A little tangent here. I hate political correctness. I believe there are too many rules in life, whether they be laws or unwritten rules established by the 'moral majority', that are made to force individuals/groups beliefs on others. (Hopefully that was clear, I am writing this from an iPhone on a train). End result is I generally lean towards the side of if you are not physically harming someone else or doing something that negatively effects someone else or their property in a monetary fashion than whatever you are doing is your own business so feel free to do it.

So we arrive at the island and have the buffet lunch. They had chicken, salad, fried fish, rice, chips, salsa, etc It was pretty good. They also had corona which was a nice change from Dos Equis. You could also buy Cuban cigars and top shelf liquor.
    Both Jen and I entered the chugging contest representing USA. Finally my chance at redemption! They say no spilling or disqualified and I remember my disqualification at the pool so I believe I chug quickly and don't spill a drop. I lose but the other guy spills a lot. Of course they don't disqualify him and my loosing streak continues. :( Meanwhile little Jen kicks ass and wins the girl competition. I am so proud.
    Next the sexual position game. Wish more of the couples would enter. All the rowdy girls, single guys and a few couples entered. Tip to all is enter the contests. They are a blast. The jist of the game is you have to make sexual positions with the number of people they call out. So naturally the people that don't quickly join a group are elliminated. The 'smart' guys bowed out early leaving mostly the wives and single girls. Sexual positions with 6 girls is obviously a lot hotter than a bunch of guys (just my opinion ladies). Jen one again so clearly we now know who the winner is in the relationship!

Next the boat was off for a stop at town. Great time to souvenir shop for the kids. We got some great white Mexican dresses for our 3 little ladies. Also had time for some beers. After an hour or so back to the boat where the true crazyness began.

I am such a tease. Sorry. Just arrived at the phillies game. Will continue later. Go Phils!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice