Jen&Kyle Trip Report 4/26-5/3

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Jen&Kyle, May 9, 2013.

1. fireguy2035

fireguy2035 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    This is the coolest trip report ever...haha. It's like watching one of those TV shows where you have to tune in next week to see what happens next...haha. This is some great stuff ! Best one I read in a long time !

2. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Well that is where they sat every night. But they would just sit and watch. At first I thought you were just joking, but now I am not sure. What else happened that made it a '100% change'? It doesn't add up. Why wouldn't they of just partied from the beginning? Quite a mystery, this cousin. I wanted to 'push the envelope' while there to see if I could get them to loosen up (if you cant tell i enjoy drama) but it was requested that I let it go. If this is true then I really regret not pushing a little.

3. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Lol. Well in my defense the 3 was just mass public nudity :) . I figure it is easier for the ladies... Most men and women love to see the ladies prance around naked. Most guys don't want to see another guy running around naked. So I am doing the public a service by keeping my clothes on. :). There was one guy from the uk our week that took his shorts off almost hourly. By the end of the trip people were avoiding him like the plague!

Now get me back to the hot tub, or one of those double showers and I have no issues! And we still haven't skinny dipped. I guess we are waiting for the right people. October looks like the right people!

4. Darin & Melissa

Darin & Melissa Mayor and 1st Lady of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    You bet it is the right group of people. It looks like we are all sexy and seems like we all have a little bit of an evil streak (in a good way of course). - M

5. BIG JOEP

BIG JOEP Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Must say Kyle I like the long trip reports also! Makes me really want June to get here! Oh and nice hair cut!

6. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    As the world turns...

The cousin reports have been corraborated and confirmed. Apparently the night after we left was full of naked foam dancing and a special appreciation of the same sex. Good for her. Just a shame she spent 5 days trying to keep an image instead of letting loose like the rest of us. At least we hopefully don't need to worry any more about too much being said to the relatives.

7. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Monday 4/29

Chairs again at 6am. Since we had so much fun with the shots at the end near the island the day before we stuck to that location. Plus, as I mentioned before I enjoy drama and would rather have some entertainment than sit sunning in a chair all day.

The TnT group, our friends from the night before and a couple that almost joined us the night before (long story) provided that entertainment with plenty of luge shots (pour the shot on the ladies chest and drink from down low) and an occasional under water flirty touch here or there. As I mentioned before we are not in the lifestyle but it was entertaining/enlightening to hear some lifestyle stories. Great people. It was like I had my own Penthouse Forum mag at the pool. Definitely another sexy day at the sexy pool. Still no AIWC but we would make up for that on Tuesday on the cruise and Wednesday at the pool. Next trip I am driving the hour to Delaware or New Jersey to get the stuff. I tried 5 stores in Pa and couldn't find it.

During our afternoon of shots we had our only single guy issue. Insisted on getting the shots. Then of course he did one with us and got a little too touchy feely. Eventually told him to scram as it reached the point of annoying and he said 'what if I go get my wife?'. So as others have said, sometimes you need to watch out more for the married creepy guys. Every single guy we met this week was respectful and fun to hang out with.

I am a very competitive person and sadly continued my losing streak losing volleyball then Beer Pong tourny in the pool. We made it to the finals but then lost. Still a great time but the combo of pong and the shots got us worrying about making the cruise the next day. Thankfully we had Monday night planned as our Drops of Love dinner on the beach and jacuzzi treatment night. So we avoided the sexy temptations and had a romantic Jen and Kyle night :)

The dinner was amazing. Candle lit in the gazebo on the beach that is at the end of the quiet pool area. Our own waiter. Salad, lobster, desert and wine. They really took good care of us. Then back to the hot tub which had been set up nicely with candles, rose petals, and a bath salt water treatment. We had our fun and went to bed a little after 1 to ensure we would make it to patyo's for the cruise meeting time at 9:30.

[​IMG][/IMG]

Last edited: May 15, 2013
  8. Liv & Ren

Liv & Ren Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Leverage! Love your style! I'm thinking of packing a wig for disguise in case I look up and see a relative when we're there in June.
    :eek:rangehat:

9. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    okay kyle

come clean on the boobze cruise on your next report :)

ive been waiting on this for a few days now :)

btw - love the report so far....but need all the details on the bc :)

rob

10. PDXladies

PDXladies Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Truly enjoying this TR!
    Thanks for putting so much detail into the report, it makes it seem like my trip is closer than 40 days away.

~Shawna

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice