Jen&Kyle Trip Report 4/26-5/3

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Jen&Kyle, May 9, 2013.

1. Deleted member 22979

Deleted member 22979 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    AIWC Body shots were for sure a highlight...at least for me anyway! Party in a can! Woot Woot!

~Jen

2. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Saturday 4/27

Ok I will write a short Saturday report from my iPhone on the train ride home from work (so excuse any misspellings, grammar, etc) so we can get to Sunday.

Saturday Jen got up at 5:30 to ensure we got prime chairs at the sexy pool. From past experience Saturday is our favorite day at the pool due to no mix tape and a real house dj. We previously liked sitting with our backs to the beach close to the sexy pool bar, about 10 or so chairs away. Great sun and view of the action/events. Too close to the bar and you are blocked by people standing and watching. At 8:30 we came back out and are stuff was gone and replaced w premier white towels. Apparently at around 6 the premier wait staff reserves the first 15 or so chairs with the backs to the beach near the pool bar for premier members. So we were bumped. 2 years ago they didn't do this so we didn't know. I gave them cash for the chairs back as I didn't want them missing out on tips and promised not to sit there again. For the rest of the week we mostly sat near the island in the pool with our backs facing the buffet. This was the best spot for maximum sun. It is also where everybody heads for shots when the shade starts at the other end of the pool around 5. The negative for some might be it is right next to the dj speakers. We prefer the action, sun, noise so it worked for us. If you prefer the quiet sit on the end where the circular tubs in the pool are. For the rest of the week we got our chairs at 6 to be safe. Depending on the day they were all gone at some point between 7:30 and 9 I believe.

They have beach volleyball every day at 11 so we did that. Then some of you might recall me talking smack on here about the drinking contest and how I was going to represent USA. Previous years I didn't enter and regretted it as I watched the world vs USA with USA getting crushed.
    So that is the best tip I can give. Even if you are new enter the contests. They are so much fun. Break out of your comfort zone. Nothing is too embarrassing. You are building life long memories. We did everything we could this trip to maximize our time together and our enjoyment.

So anyway, I entered the contest, 8 people from USA vs 8 people form the world (a mix of Canada and the uk). It is 1:1 chug a beer. Of course with how jacked up I was I shot my load early, uhm, I mean I crushed the guy but spilled a tiny bit on my chest and was disqualified. USA proceeded to get crushed :(. I figured I would get my revenge on the Boobs Cruise chug off on Tuesday.

We met more friends and did more shots. Sadly still no AIWC but we made up for that later in the week (it is amazing how AIWC turns the party up a notch). We did Asian for dinner. It was ok. Not a ton of flavor but way better than the buffet. With later trips I asked them for extra spicy and that made it way better.

At night the party was a pool party by the sports pool. First it was an impersonator show which really isn't our thing but I admit it was entertaining. Then they had a dj that played rap which was a nice change from the mix tapes and house. This is where we first met the Tits n Tats group. What a crazy group. Hanging out with them I think I finally realized why the resort is called temptations. When a tall very attractive blonde starts massaging your ____ (keeping it PG for you Steve, kind of) right out of the blue then grabs your wife's rear when she walks up you are presented with all sorts of temptations! We were good though, at least for now :)

We love people watching and meeting a variety of people and I think we made it to 4ish this night. Just loved watching who was left at patyo's at that point and seeing their various states of drunkenness. Good times!

3. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    Marshe had box seats on Sunday when strait laces couz showed up. Waited all day for the show.

4. FloridaToCancun

FloridaToCancun (CEO) Chief Executive Octoberbreasters Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We have always sat at the other end of the pool. Not because we don't like to be in the middle of the action, but we see the value of being able to walk into the pool rather than taking a plunge. Our chairs end up being a placeholder for our stuff as we spend most of our time wading in the pool.

5. Deleted member 22979

Deleted member 22979 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Im waiting for the Wednesday part of this report! Some of the afternoon activities got a little fuzzy for me lol. I do remember a lot of beer, shots, whip cream and CJ somehow falling a couple times. Real life sucks. Im ready to go back and be irresponsible again. Rich

6. HannahMac

HannahMac Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Your trip report is making me so excited for October to be here already!!! Love all the details!!!

7. ChangoDeMadera

ChangoDeMadera Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Thanks for taking the time to write!!
    Too bad about the contest :daveandmo:
    Keep going - we NEED more!!! :icon_eek:

8. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Great TR....you broke up your reports well...Thanks for sharing.

9. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    You and Jen are a fab couple mate and really know how to enjoy yourselves. Can't remember the word Jen used to like me to say lol

10. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Thanks all for the kind words. Sorry for the delay. I needed to focus on the mothers this weekend and the best way to keep them happy was food, alcohol and me to keep the 7, 5 and 1 year old busy for most of the weekend. :)

Les, the word was Bubbles. Thanks for being a good sport. For those that dont know Les has an accent and when he said Bubbles it just made Jen crack up in uncontrollable laughter. Poor Les had to say Bubbles at least 5 times a day. Les hopefully we see you at the end of april, beginning of May next year. We really liked that time.

I left one important item out of the Saturday report. At 4am we went back to the jacuzzi. For those that dont know they are around the quiet pool on the ground level. After years of trying I finally convinced Jen to join me on the balcony for some fun without the privacy shade down. The ledge on the ground floor balcony worked perfectly. Three years ago this never would of happened. Temptations has a way of freeing all those inhibitions. We definitely had some voyeurs which just amplified the fun. Glad to finally contribute to the balcony shows I have heard so much about on this site.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice