Running Buffet on Boobs Cruise - WHY?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by us2933, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    I know the books cruise are supposed to be naughty fun but why do people feel the need to have a public show of sex when the cruise really doesn't need it?
    We had an amazing cruise on April 30th but some felt they had to do a show at the back of the boat. Many people call it the RUNNING BUFFET and its becoming a huge joke to others on the boat.
    No disrespect to those involved but it looked disgusting, was a huge turn off and puts people off going on another cruise. If you want to lick, suck or duck someone, why don't you go down below and do it in private instead of putting people off their food?
    Luckily the RUNNING BUFFET didn't put us or our friends off our food because we just ignored it. Please please please have some respect for others on the boat and yourselves in the future. If you think others enjoy what your doing then your sadly mistaken, you were the joke of the cruise.
    On a plus side, the bar used on the island is amazing. Love you to bits Steve & Janet, keep up the amazing work xx

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Naughty Newfies

Naughty Newfies Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +418 / 1
    I'm not sure what it means to "duck" someone but I thought that the licking & sucking were a big part of why the cruise is so much fun & so popular. This seemed to be very popular on the resort as well around the sexy pool. Never heard this referred to as a RUNNING BUFFET. I thought the TTR motto "Nobody knows you & nobody gives a shit" generally applies on the cruise as well. If the behaviour was inappropriate or out of the norm I'm sure Steve or Jannet would have stopped it.

3. dikfore

dikfore I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +447 / 0
    I'm confused what you are saying/asking here. Was there sex going on while there was food present or something? :huh:

Because my wife & I have had sex on the Boobs Cruise, as well as other things, and we always got smiles, thumbs ups, and high fives from other people on the cruise, as well as the crew...

No offense, but like the shirt says... If you don't want to party, don't fucking come. Or cum depending on how you look at it. :aktion014:

4. $parkie7

$parkie7 June Junkie Sponsor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +908 / 0
    Y'all keep "ducking", I like to watch. As I remember, this behavior is encouraged by the entertainment crew! Many people involved in various degrees of sexual behavior. IF YOU GET OFFENDED THAT EASILY, WHY DO YOU GO? The resort offers more suitable cruises for you.

Dawn

5. Naughty Newfies

Naughty Newfies Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +418 / 1
    Ditto! Love the new avatar by the way.

6. bigsexy&misssexy2012

bigsexy&misssexy2012 Shot Opus & Toga Fan Registered Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0
    I third this comment... lol.... WTF people, lighten up and live a little.

7. drew_buckeye

drew_buckeye Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +197 / 0
    I'm really confused too :huh: If it was simply whipped cream shots off of bodies that happens every cruise. If it was a public show of sex then I could see how that would be a little overboard. I guess you need to explain a little more.

8. Ali & Andrew

Ali & Andrew I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 1
    One thing you need to leave at home when you come to TTR is judgement. If you don't like what someone else is doing move or stop watching them do it.

9. dikfore

dikfore I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +447 / 0
    yup.. And apparently it was on the BACK of the boat too... Go to the front of the boat if you don't like it.

Hell now that I think of it, sex on the back of the boat is probably A LOT easier than sex on top of the boat lol

10. jandpyoung

jandpyoung Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Although I was one who was uncomfortable with the open sex, I feel I need to make a point. One thing everyone loves about TTR is no judgment and allowing everyone to 'push the boundaries'. My boundaries are different from others. That doesn’t mean mine are right. I look at it like gun rights or free speech in America. It’s a slippery slope when you place limits. Everyone’s view of 'sex' is different. Once you start banning certain things it leads to others then the whole 'vibe' of the resort/cruise is lost. In the end it would lead to no whip cream on the cruise and no one would like that! LOL So just remember, there are 4 sides and a lower deck on the boat and look at it as an opportunity to meet someone on the other side that you might not have if you remained on the same side of the boat!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice