Just came back ( 26th march to 2nd April )

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Jess_2703, Apr 2, 2013.

1. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

2. Jess_2703

Jess_2703 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0
    Hahahahaha .. Poor Cat..

Well I didn't mean that every single guy was like that..
    Some Was.. I didn't pay any attention to them Except when they grab My ass Or whatever what.. They don't have any respect. You said no.. But they continue to be an ass. That's the problem. So that's why we would like to go mid april. :) I take one week or so on Vacation during A year. ( I work even at christmas because it's our pick ) ( we do performance for snowmobile ). I meet great single Guy... Also I didn't mention that someone was thinking he was along on the dance floor take off his T-shirt and start make like cowboys with a cord do.. And I Got his t-shirt right on my face. ( So i'm should be happy about that ? ) No .

you know the luck I can have LOL !

Also, one said to my boyfriend that I was lesbians HAHAHAHAHAHA .. So funny :) He told me yesterday because he know how i am!! So if you call that respect, i don't have the same definition of respect in my dictionnary !!

:) Guess can't wait to go again but like I said. NEVER AGAIN IN MARCH !!! :clappyinghappy:

3. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2

Thats your opinion and your untitled to it , so I guess you like March ?

4. Jess_2703

Jess_2703 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0
    HAHA =D My Boyfriend Told Me that he wants to Go Back ASAP ... Maybe end of april ( No place vacation before ! ) And I check for Ottawa, Mtl, And Toronto .. =D So Maybe will know during the months ! :)

5. Mitchcoo

Mitchcoo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    After reading all this about single males and what they do.. Is there less at certain times? We will be there May 19th-23rd. We are going to meet people and have a great time. I hope it's not hindered by single guys acting like asses. It's our first trip and we have no idea what to except. This is really the first i read of this being a problem. Other then that, we are ready to party down!!!

Mitch and Mandy

6. Quebeker

Quebeker Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ur absulutly right we had a blast u need to make your vacation fun and let go the little things
    That bothers you asside!!! Thanks to every one who was there from march 26 to april 2 because of you my trip to TTR was a succes!! And we will go back

7. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    Spring break, or big groups (think bachelor parties) seem to be the culprits. Don't worry most of us single guys don't hit a stupid switch enroute to the airport! Mid May should be fine!

And just remember people are most typically vocal about the small number of things they want to complain about than the vast majority of things that they liked.

8. jeff & deb

jeff & deb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0

Hey guys and welcome to the board.. Not that I've been to TTR the same time as your planning on going but I really don't think your going to have any of these problems. If you check back...way back you will notice that about the same time every year the same topic keeps coming up ... "Single guys" March is spring break...not sure what happens in Europe but many young single guys come in March.. what I've noted is don't go to TTR in March if this situation would bother you.. I really haven't heard to much about this later April, May, June etc. I really wouldn't worry to much about all this.. its just one of many topics that some people just want to cling to and bitch about. It's really unfortunate for new people that go in March and have no idea whats up. As the couple that started this thread had issues with the boys.. they like the place and want to go back. I think I read somewhere even as early as the end of April.. will see.
    Anyways welcome and so sorry that all this has concerned or worried you.. this is not a typical/normal issue for TTR. This will be I think our 8th trip and have always had a great time.. we can't wait to get back.. I'm sure you two will have a great time also. Check out the May Roll Call and talk to some of the repeaters there that have been the same time your planning I'm sure they can help more than I can. :aktion030:

9. Mitchcoo

Mitchcoo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Thanks so much for the reply. Like i said, I really never heard much bad about singles till now. Regardless, we are gonna party hard!!

10. sweetchildomine

sweetchildomine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I don't know as if I would go mid march, but the last week of March I really didn't think it was all that bad. I mean they were there to party. I saw drunk, obnoxious and creepy married and single males as well. so I just am wishing the stereotyping of the males "groups" would end. Mix alcohol with anyone and watch what happens. some are shitty drunks and others are fun. the thing is you or your friends need to know your limits.

I guess I am "untitled" to it but I will still take the chance! LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice