Just came back ( 26th march to 2nd April )

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Jess_2703, Apr 2, 2013.

1. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I plead the Fifth :p

2. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Lol. Seriously. If you are going to stick a potato in my face can you st least make it a French fry? Or if that is too hard slice it open and sprinkle some cheese on it with a little butter so I can take a bite out of it and spit it back at you.

I know they are using a translation software since they are French Canadian so I can't help but wonder if they really meant an actual potato? Or if the translation software got it wrong and something else was put in the face? Has me wondering and imagining all sorts of things.

3. BnK

BnK Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 0
    I had my ass grabbed quite a few times at Paty'Os last September and once a guy even grabbed ahold of me and stuck his tongue down my throat before my slightly inebriated self had a chance to react. Nothing happened when my husband was beside me, only when I would go and get a drink or dance etc and he wasn't right there. All single guys, most of them half my age, and didn't seem to have a clue about being respectful - they were like kids in a candy store. I was pretty annoyed about the unwanted groping. It is typical though for scantily clad women to garner a drunk guys attention in a bar, TTR is no different in that respect I think. Balsy though to grope a woman there with her hubby.

4. FrenchieFifi

FrenchieFifi Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I agree to all the bad points. Last year at the same time, you could could the groups of single guys. This time you could count the couples, like,euh?, 10?!
    TTR was over-booked so they move all the couples already checked-in into Desire.
    There were fights every nights. Single were 20-25 years old, rude, gross, cheap ans nasty. They would not take NO for an answer. Security was useless and my friends took me to the management to complain and eventually got that one guy evicted from TTR but had to spend the rest of my stay surrounded by my friends as I felt really threatened. My friends were couples and also they prefered to stay on the quiet side of the hotel, when, in the past, we were the first ones at the Sexy Pool. It was so rough.

Lounge chairs... I regret not taking pics of that. So short of them all over the hotel that people were laying beach towell on the concrete around the pools and on the beach. When you pay that kind of money, you can at least expect a chair!

And to finish on the Single guys,well they do not tip the staff. They are rude to them so you end up having very P@** off staff who can barely smile.

Good luck to all CCC members who are getting there in the next few days!

:bunny:

5. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    Thanks for the good luck thing .

6. just04fun2009

just04fun2009 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They should limit the amount of single guys to two or three percent or make it a couples resort

7. just04fun2009

just04fun2009 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Or allow public lynching

8. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    I think you need to set the tone for your week. I mean two things by this...
    1. Fun in numbers. Gather in a group of couples with of course the respectful singles included and make your own fun. As always your vacation is what you make of it...TTR just makes it easier for you to make it amazing.
    2. Establish with the singles packs that grabbing someone's ass or shoving your tongue down someone's through is not acceptable. We could use one of the friendly singles. Send Keith out there on night one to grab a married ladies ass and grope her in view of everyone. Then the husbands jump him pick him up and publicly haul him off. He returns 15 mins later in an adult diaper with a bonnet on. That will either send the message,... Or confuse the hell out of them enough that they don't want to mess around. :)

9. Jess_2703

Jess_2703 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0
    Ok ..

it was a f**king Patato .. I don't use any software for translate..

For the girl that wants single guys I meet 4 girls SINGLE for 50 + singles boys..
    So, they have alot of choice. I went there to meet people and just relax not to be insult by some stupid people that was there...

:) I hope next time will be better, and I'll try to be there in april not march again.
    Also, I didn't that local people from cancun can come spend a day at the resort, they just need to pay 65$ ..

2 times also I got the mexican spring break .. Not nice.. Most part of the time they don't have any respect :( :banghead:

10. reddog68

reddog68 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    Keith I am with you on this.....

If I am a bad boy at night...I hope they still respect me in the morning...lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice