Just came back ( 26th march to 2nd April )

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Jess_2703, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Jess_2703

Jess_2703 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0
    First of all WE LOVED IT, both of us wants to go back :D :D

We check to book 3 mores days but was expensive ( more than 3000 $ )
    12865 pesos for 3 days + 850 for both of us for just a return flight.

Here's the good comments.

People are really nice to each other. The hotel really nice. The bed are really confortable, the Wok, Tex Mex and sea food was really good. I didn't try the italian. Everyone there wants to help you with everything + they don't bug to have any tips. Also, the sexy pool got a nice atmosphere. Really nice 5 beautiful days ( the other 2 was cold and rainy. ( but I can't complaint about that. ) I met ALOT of great people from Quebec ( and 2 are at 15 minutes :D ) The buffet was Good but don't get there each day ( it's almost always the same things )
    The fresh juice are really tasty and so good. The drinks are really good 2 ( No watered alcool ). We loved and enjoyed the double shower =D. I just been topless at my last day after 5 pm in the pool... Wants to lose weight before.
    Yeah the resort is about all Sex and wild, but please nothing extreme. ( We enjoyed the show ). And people don't bug you when it's no, well some exception but Overall it was so nice..
    My room was 5123, and not noisy at all around 12h00 pm my room was ready !
    Wine are ok for me ( I don't like wine )
    My boyfriend the first time that he said to me I want to go back to the same resort.

Here's the bad one...

Too way many single guy. They come there to meet girls, but most girls was in relationship.
    Buffet was most part of the time cold.
    Alot of single drunk guy was there.. and some try to grab my ass ( I push them few times. Because they don't understand when it's no.
    One of the stupid guy there, Take one patato from my plate and put it on my face.. I WAS SO FU%*ING pissed. I just told to the guy if you to that to me again I will break my plate on your head...

Some guys was taking picture around the pool when one of the girl was naked for Iron Women... ( the girl said that was not aloud, but for me.. you don't need to take picture on the pool with your friend just do like I did. ( take it on the beach far from everyone ).

Not alot of chair, and what is pissing me off, is people take chair but they aren't there for the WHOLE DAY. Also we meet friends and someone take his things that was on the chair throw it away and take the chair... ( not nice) and someone stole my towel ... ( So by the end of the day ( around 6h30. ) I take 2 used towel that was on the chair and just ask for two new.. ( The towel was under my bag and my shoes ). Guys was ok.. but some was really bad ( they watch girl, like they never see boobs on life ) And just look at her the whole day and never stop... ( wierd )

Now I'm going to sleep I'm tired ( long flight ) and I hope I'll be back before next year ( I cross my fingers ).

Also I didn't renews Ben's passport, and the only thing they said is don't forget to renew it before 18th june..

Got problem too this morning with the shuttle bus .. take one hours for the guys to fixed it..

=D

Now Sleepy Time =D See ya Soon =D:huepfen021:

2. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    Glad you r passport worked out
    See you next year in April ? Less single jerks around

3. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Yeah I really hope April doesn't have the same single guy problem. I know it is primarily due to spring break time but part of me still worries it will continue into April. I know I won't react well to ass grabbing.

4. Donald

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2

I don't mind ass grabbing but a potato in the face ???,,lol

The April Addict groups tend to be larger and scare off the gropers '

5. $parkie7

$parkie7 June Junkie Sponsor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +908 / 0
    Damn those single boys......BEHAVE!!! Potato face does not sound like fun to me.

Dawn

6. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There's no such thing as being an awkward 3rd wheel at TTR. The couples that go to TTR are there to be social, not have a quiet romantic vacation keeping to themselves. Cool singles mix in seamlessly with the couples (and I don't mean in the swinger sense, although of course that happens). But remember, this is predominantly a couples resort so that is what you should expect: couples. The good news for single girls is that you WILL outnumber the single guys, and as long as you don't have a third eye in the centre of your forehead, you should get all the attention you could want.

7. Donald

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    Lets not discriminate against the 3 eyed girls ,they need loving too.

8. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    Mature single male here!

Ok on behalf of the men let me disassociate myself from the bad little boys.

Come April 21 I'll be there the most respectful boy next door type you can hope for.

Just don't mistake housebroken for tame lol!

9. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Okay, Donald gets all the 3-eyed girls.

10. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Are you saying your not a unicorn Karen?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice