Temptation Hotel Information And Resort Map - Updated May 09

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Jamie, Jun 5, 2008.

1. KLandJB

KLandJB Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks so much for all the info!!!

2. ianstuart

ianstuart Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my girlfriend and i and 2 other friends a couple, are thinking of going, how are the beaches at this resort, ive read that they were small....

3. dikfore

dikfore I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +447 / 0
    Small but decent.. you won't care though once you experience the sexy pool.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

4. Jess N Paul

Jess N Paul I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +281 / 0
    Just FYI.....

5. Lec05010

Lec05010 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My fiancé and I are going to visit Cancun for the first time and August and all this info helps a lot!!! Thanks!!

6. Bertie& Ann

Bertie& Ann Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    30 and up how far dos the up go? hope 65 at least pair of old newbies here.

7. cookiencream

cookiencream Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are coming to the resort next week and need to arrange transportation from a hotel in the Riviera Maya to Temptations...any recommendations ? Should we book/arrange ahead of time or grab a cab from the first hotel we're staying at? Thank you.

8. Scousebritchick

Scousebritchick Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    Hiii.. We arrive 8th march for 7 nights. Can we request any sea view rooms? 3 x twin rooms booked for us 6 ladies....
    Can anybody recommend which room numbers / part of hotel are the best please?
    We are celebrating 2 of my friends special birthdays and want to make sure everything is perfect.
    Thanks ;) xx

9. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5

OK.. first thing to remember is that in Mexico, sea view means that you can stand with at least one foot within your balcony area and be able to angle yourself to at least glimpse the blue of the ocean. If you can do that, you have an ocean view room.

That being said, getting three rooms together will prove to be next to impossible at TTR. They assign the rooms the night before based upon who is scheduled to check out the next day and they end up all over the place.

You can do the pre-check in up to like 10 days before you arrive but people have had mixed results with that from getting everything they asked for to their pre-check in not even showing up.

If rooms together are a priority, try the pre-check in then when you get there ask nicely if they were able to get you all together. If not, could they try, and they might be able to get one or two of you close that day or the next. Depends on how much you are willing to work with them and how long you are there to see if it's worth the effort.

That being said, even if you are on the other side of the resort from each other, it's at most 10 minutes away. As for the perfect room? Most people are happy with the rooms in Building 1 which is around the quite pool. Lots of different preferences but if you end up there you most likely will be happy with what you end up with.

Jamie

10. cfc61

cfc61 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I don't care where I sleep Aslong as it's not next to pattyo bar ...it felt like I had a music box in my pillow lol. We got it righ the 2nd time around lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice