Never Been...Hmmmmm....

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by sandalls, Aug 17, 2012.

1. sandalls

sandalls Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello.....looking to head down to Cancun in October with my husband. I've been down to Cancun once, but was at a fairly isolated resort. I came across TR and am wondering if it's worth a try. My husband and I are in our early 40's, like to party, want to go to town, but also like some quiet/R&R here and there. Is this a total risque/nude resort or......? LOL!!!! Reading mixed reviews all over the web, so a bit confused on what to expect here. Also, how is the weather in Rocktober?!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

2. tonyaandgreg

tonyaandgreg Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    The reviews here are the most accurate, so read through them and you will get to know the resort better than any other resort you can learn about before going there.

3. adamnterri

adamnterri Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +249 / 0
    We r going Oct 1st to 8th this is r 3rd trip first one was Jan 12 we r like u guys but bit older. U guys will have a good time.no risk what's for ever

4. soop

soop Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    October is the tail end of hurricane season ... Cancun rarely see's them ... Be prepared for some rain ... Go in November over the american thanks giving. Guaranteed to have an excellent time

the resort is amazing and you will have an awesome time

5. sandalls

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you for your replies!!!!! :)

6. LarKat

LarKat Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0
    Look for the trip reports on this site. Many of them are from first timers, who turn into regulars. We went our first time about 5 yrs. ago. Making our 6th(I think,or 7) trip this Dec for our 30th anniversary. It makes you feel younger, and it is the friendliest resort we have been to. There is a quiet pool which is just that,if you want some relaxation. Not a nude resort, topless only (except for a few games led by the A.C.s) Depending on the time of year, 40 to 80 percent of the ladys opt to be topless. Most of the guys are topless. Give it a try. I doubt that you will regret it. Larry

7. sandalls

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Okay, folks.....think we're trying it. Lookout October (19-26th)!!!!!! HA!!!

Thank you everyone!!!!

8. Trish

Trish I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +675 / 0
    It sounds like an ideal vacation for you! You like to party? Yes you're going to find a party atmosphere here! Paty O in the evening really rocks. You want some respite? Make sure you get a room away from the party zone so you have somewhere you can crawl back to after all your partying :)

9. bob and kay

bob and kay Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Wish you guys would try the27th thru Nov 3rd. The Halloween group will be a great crew we will all have a blast. So come on down.

10. Tamaryth

Tamaryth Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ditto!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice