Reddog1968 MAYhem report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by reddog68, May 16, 2012.

1. Luscious Lisa

Luscious Lisa Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    Great report! I can't imagine 3 weeks... Although I'd be game to try it out! If only I could pause real life for that long, however I doubt I'd be able to return to "normal"

Is it June yet?!?

2. reddog68

reddog68 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    Well i have done 5,7,10,12,14, and now 3 weeks and got to say just might do the 3 weeks again next year. You meet so many people on here that you always have a fresh round of friends every day. Even after the 3 weeks I wanted just a couple more days since I made friends the night before I left that I wanted to hang out with more. Trust me when you get back home and to work normal comes back quickly.

3. J_Boost

J_Boost Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Rob it was great meeting you and spending some time with mutual new friends around the Sexy Pool. Glad you had a great trip, hopefully I can make it next year.

Justin aka Duffman

4. SharonTerry

SharonTerry Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +373 / 0
    Great trip report Rob! Sad we didn't get to say goodbye to you and lots of others since you all were on the cruise when we left. It was such a pleasure meeting you and you really made us and other newbies feel apart of the group. Thanks to introducing us to so many people! Can't wait to see you and everyone next year!

5. reddog68

reddog68 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    Glad you enjoyed our group and it will be an honor to have you both back next year. The second year with a group is always better and there will be more fun to be had next year for sure. It was great meeting you both and see you next yr

6. dmw

dmw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was great to meet you. I'm glad you had such a fun trip. I too am not sure how you did 3 weeks. Three full days was hard on me. Of course I was trying to fit it all in in those 3 days:). Hopefully we will see you next year!!

7. BostonMel

BostonMel I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +506 / 2
    3 days!!! I was wondering where you guys were hiding.. Geesh that's too damn quick
    Come back in Sept.. :D
    I was looking at the copious amounts of shot glasses in some of our pics.. All I can say is Wow..

8. dmw

dmw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, three full days and two half days to be totally honest. Still not enough time... Next year will be a week for sure!!! Probably not September, though:(.

9. BostonMel

BostonMel I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +506 / 2
    Hey I will take the "next year for sure" promise! You guys were too fun.. And three days (two and a half) is just crazy talk..
    Shots!!!!!

10. SheBop

SheBop Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 0
    Hey Rob!! So glad we could team up after you decided I was good enough to have as a partner. :) And very happy to come home with a t-shirt. Woot Woot!!! Great to meet you - keep in touch!!! Hugs....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice