Reddog1968 MAYhem report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by reddog68, May 16, 2012.

1. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the plug, Rob. Really looking forward to meeting you one day. It's wonderful that you take care of the new folks and help make them at home at TTR. Good on you!

2. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Lol Rob I feel honored that you even remember drinking with us and partying all night.. Little secret I lost about three hours at the pool that I don't remember anything. I met all kinds of people that came up to me the night we hung out with you, and I am clueless to who they are, WTF did I do. Just woke up naked ( assumming glenn stripped me) and ready to party again that night when the DJ came on again. If I stayed three weeks I am sure I would have forgotten who I partied with the first night or two. Your amazing, glad to call you a friend.

3. Carole

Carole I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Ya I was going to say, how do you remember all of of that? lol

4. isittimeyet

isittimeyet Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Rob you are truly one of a kind! We would have had a pretty boring week if it wasn't for you:) And OMG....next year....i am soooo waiting to see when you guys all book...we left way to soon:( Great tr....look forward to seeing you again next year!!!!

5. isittimeyet

isittimeyet Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh yes...Tom I will send you my pics!!!

6. reddog68

reddog68 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    Still got so many flashbacks going on in my head I wanted to write about but wanted to get the report out today and didn't want to go toomuch in detail. Even remembered things you did that you didn't but that is our secret....lol. Was great finally meeting you and hope your crew will be back next yr so we can re-live the memories

7. calcpl

calcpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Rob, you're the man! Thanks for making our trip a memorable one. We really appreciated all the introductions and hanging out with all you "east coasters". We can't wait for the pics you put out. We have some to add to the collection. I will PM you. And remember when the season rolls around....GO DOLPHINS!!

Ryan and Trish

8. texantrainer

texantrainer Regular Registered Member

From Texas, now stationed at Ft. Jackson, SC for t
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Rob-

Great report......got a question, you were there three weeks and I will be there two weeks in July and wanted to make sure they have washers and dryers on the property? If so where are they located?

9. Carole

Carole I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Thanks for taking care of us while we were there and making all of those dinner reservations. I would have probably buffeyed it otherwise. You rock!

10. reddog68

reddog68 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    Well I never ate once at the buffet for dinner since always was able to get reservations every night. That is why when I did make reservations I always did it for 6 or 8 people since you can always find people to join you. Just after 3 weeks of it it is pretty bad when they remember your name even if the reservations weren't in my name....lol. And my last name is hard to remember at that...lol. But goes to show how the staff cares about making you feel at home.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice