Trip Report April 16-23: A single gal and her goons

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by matchandahalf, Apr 28, 2012.

1. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Stacy, you're an angel :). All the chicas are going to have to make room for us on the bar at Coco Bongo! Most likely I'll be down in the first week of April next year, as the trial I currently have scheduled during that week is much more likely to settle than the 2-week trial that starts on April 15th. Let's stay in touch and make sure our dates line up!

2. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ha ha...what happens on the boat is supposed to stay on the boat, but I'll PM you and fill you in, Paul! And I feel very special to be the one to wrangle your swimtrunks away from you lol.

3. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would sooo love to see you there in January Carol, if Miss T is in the cards for me. But if not, it will be April for sure!

4. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I hope your trip is half as amazing as mine, Jill! Here's to good hair days in Cancun lol!

5. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Awesome trip report, congrats on winning Miss Temptation for the week. And I agree with you about the steak being not the greatest on the Saturday Night Dinner on the Beach.

6. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks, Kristin and Doug! I hope our TTR dates will line up sometime...would love to meet you both. :)

7. summerbum

summerbum I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +738 / 0
    Thanks for the report, Karen. I'm missing TTR so much after just a month away...I needed this! Glad you had a great time, and you know you'll have our votes!
    Laura

8. bigsexy&misssexy2012

bigsexy&misssexy2012 Shot Opus & Toga Fan Registered Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0
    ah yes.... Karen! quite the trip repor tand many thanks for the props... i am busy at work trying to come up with a way to top my antics this trip, and also return home in one piece, lol. I will do my best to contribute to the "anti-vanilla" project... hehehe. In any event, it was tons of fun meeting you, and partying with you, and hopefully our paths cross in december - looks like 12/6-12/11 for us. if not there is always next April - which will give your liver more recovery time... lol. i finally caught up to mine at customs, and it reluctantly agreed to return and travel back to the states.. hahaha.

See you soon!

Big Sexy...

9. Captain Blue Eyes

Captain Blue Eyes I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +419 / 0
    I was going to write a TR but maybe I'll just say "what she said" minus the Imodium parts. Lol. :biggrinbandit:

10. Jennylane

Jennylane Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we had room 2110!!! Not as bad as it sounds. And they fixed the patio door for us and if you have sex all night you don't even notice the kitchen noise!! LOL nice to meet you and see you next April!
    Jen and Darcy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice