TR April 18 to 24, 2012

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Deleted member 12579, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Deleted member 12579

Deleted member 12579 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As usual, we had a fantastic time, ate to much, drank to much, met lots of fantastic new people and loved seeing all the repeaters that we talk to all year long..we even found people we met from previous years that are not on ccc.. this is defiantly the only resort that you will find this many awesome people in one place..

Brewster and I were a no show for our Boobs Cruise..**hangs head in shame** we thought when we booked it that with it falling on our first full day might be iffy.. lol I always suffer from that first night syndrome.. but we heard that all of the April Boobs cruises were out of the park.. lol

We noticed a few updates.
    The food we thought as far as quality went up a bit in the buffet..
    The restaurants were good, our favorite is the Asian.
    We really liked the outdoor BBQ during the day.
    There were more bathroom stalls for the women at the sexy pool.
    The water in the sexy pool stayed clearer longer during the day this year..
    We have never had any problems with what room we were given.
    The entertainment staff did fine, they try hard to get people to participate.. but you cant have games if no one wants to play..lol

Theme nights were hit and miss this year on our week.. we were off the main group dates a bit, but heard there were lots of participation the week before.

Thing we did not care for.
    The music at the sexy pool as we all know gets a little much after about 2 days...lol
    Playing water polo or whatever it was in the sexy pool..to many people around for that.
    They did not have the live band playing at patios.
    We do not care for the pool party and the outdoor buffet.. eating in that wind to me was not relaxing, no place to sit in a sexy dress and enjoy your food and it splits up the people to much.

Over all it was another fantastic vacation.

I am pretty sure that the April Addicts group has a few more new members now and will see you all next year..

We miss all of our friends already and hope to stay in contact with our new ones..

Cheers to next year!!!:daisy:

2. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Great getting to party with you this year Kim and Bruce. See you next year forsure. We had a great time hanging after patyo's as well listening to bruce sing.

3. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You and I barely had a chance to say hi, Kim, which was disappointing after all the chatting we did here on the forum before the trip. And I missed Bruce playing his guitar on the only night I went to bed before 2 a.m. :(

I'll be sure to seek you two out next April!

4. jeff & deb

jeff & deb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    Geez your fast girl... trip report already!!! I'm still trying to put all the days back together.LOL

5. Deleted member 12579

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

haha!.. well I only have 7 days to remember.. looking forward to your TR..

I miss my twin sister.. lol.;)

6. Deleted member 12579

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yep!.. there is always next year..:daisy:

7. halifaxdan

halifaxdan I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 2
    Sorry we missed you guys this year. Oh well maybe next year eh?

8. Deleted member 12579

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Aww Dano, sorry we missed you too, better planning next year for sure,.. :daisy:

9. Bubba

Bubba Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    Well I will say it was great meeting you and Bruce as well! We will have to keep in touch!

10. Bubba

Bubba Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    Oh and the pool party and outdoor buffet was a disappointment as well for me! Them tables were way to low and to may risks of falling in the pool with your dinner! Lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice