April 2012 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Captain Blue Eyes

Captain Blue Eyes I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +419 / 0
    Sounds like you're in playoff shape for TTR!!!

Sorry 'bout your hockey team......well...okay, honestly not THAT sorry....but we can have drinks at the sexy pool in a week to drown your sorrow! :beer4:

2. Deleted member 13603

Deleted member 13603 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    One more week and we'll be joining the you crazy mofo Addicts! :headbanger:

3. Deleted member 13603

Deleted member 13603 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You're on my man
    We can chug a few back and reminisce about the past glory days of the Flames as well.

n

4. Ace1

Ace1 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Craig and Ginny,
    Can't wait to see you even if it is only for one day! Save us some alcohol.

5. nuttyrat

nuttyrat Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    1 day till the Sun Run (yikes!!) which means 2 days till i leave !!!!!!!!!!! :D

Save a spot for me !

6. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Kim. I don't like to tan because I want to avoid having the wrinkled up old hag look by the time I am 60, so when I take beach holidays, I go for a spray tan the day before I leave, and I arrive looking like I have been tanning for 3 days already (remember: white jiggly bits look WAY worse than tanned jiggly bits). Then I wear lots of sunblock and a hat, and a light tan develops as the spray tan fades (I tan easily). I am doing 2 tanning bed sessions as well for this trip, as I am worried about the intensity of the sun in April and thought perhaps I should lay down a half-assed base tan.

I have not spent long stretches in the water on my past holidays, so i don't know how well the spray tan holds up if soaked in the Sexy Pool all day. But as I said, as the spray tan fades, you will pick up a bit of real tan even with sunblock on. So I never go from tanned to white and then back to tanned.

The new generation of spray tans will not leave you orange, and they only take literally 3 minutes to get (except ones that are hand-sprayed). The machines work just fine, which is a total mystery to me, but they do give you an even tan. If you decide to get one, you MUST diligently follow the instructions with respect to using the blocking cream on certain areas like the soles of your feet. Last trip, the bottom of my feet were rusty-orange for the whole vacay!

7. Bubba

Bubba Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    Past glory days of the Flames????? Oh yes they did win one Cup!!! Lol !

8. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Glad you are feeling well enough to run, Terry! We don't want no sickies on the plane with us!

9. Deleted member 12579

Deleted member 12579 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hmm.. I don't tan for the same reasons..lol and actually don't tan easily..I get some color but burn somewhat ever time, maybe I'll give it a try after i get back.. lol would hate to have something go wrong with the first time and not having a place that I trust.. but good info.. thanks.. guess I am gonna have the white jiggly bits.. Ha!

10. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You really should try one, Kim. The machines are idiot-proof (not sayin' you're an idiot lol). Or if you are really concerned, get one hand-sprayed, and the technician can give you exactly what you want. It's soooo worth it...I feel much sexier storming the beach with my pre-tan!

However, having said that, you will have company if you decide to stay white. Poor ol' red-headed Rene is as white as the underbelly of an eel, and only gets red, not tanned. So you won't be the only white Canadian at the sexy pool!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice