April 2012 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Jan 3, 2012.

1. beach<3R

beach<3R Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Agree! Lol...but my best friend loves the stuff!

2. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    42% achohol, lol no wonder I passed out in my neighbours bathroom.

Everyone who has ever tried Sambuca with me has had more than one. They come back for more or aka Becky the shooter girl brought them another one. I think I can turn you Kim. Lol either you like Sambuca or you like tequilla,Kim likes tequilla, it is a very different taste. :aktion069:

Tina Find me and we'll have some shots. I think you can be swayed. I even feed you the good stuff from home.

3. Deleted member 12579

Deleted member 12579 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    nope... don't like either but drink both.. haha:confused:

4. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    \

Lol Glenn is right I don't really like black licorice but I like what it does to me. I hate carrying a drink so shots is all I do. It`s rare to see me with a drink unless it`s diet coke to kill the burn of the Sambuca. The mexican shit anyways.

5. Ed & Susan

Ed & Susan Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    We also like what it does to U !!haha Yes its very rare to see U drinking LMAO What brand is it U like ?

6. chris-n-allison

chris-n-allison Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0
    Yummy, yummy in my tummy!! Love it straight, but it's also great in coffee! Wish I could be there to have a few with you guys!

7. suedave

suedave I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    ha ha Ed, you can be the one to try and persuade sue to take a nearly 4 hour round trip in a van, or do an all day drinking trip on a boat full off half naked people, lol, dont worry,i can handle her and her evil twin ( i think :confused: ) just gives them a few hours away from you to hatch there plans in the cauldron they call the mexican sun, at least you will have a couple of days rest from them before we arrive :) dont think we have met your friends ed sixt, cant wait to see you all again, 3 weeks 1 day :)

8. suedave

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    yeah, his walkers, lol, he might have to hide them this year, as we could'nt get to see steve & janet on our last trip, so we handed them out to the staff, and chino's def took a likening to them,lol, as you prob know beck, we cant go any earlier in april as they virtually double the price of easter holidays from england, thats why we always just miss so many great people from the forum, but it looks like a great group of people going to be there from the 1st this year, we cant wait either, just make sure there is some booze still left for us .

9. suedave

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    oh what a great day in sunny old england, the sun is shining, we both have a day off and to top it all, we have just recieved our tickets through the post yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, land 14-25 on the 15th, with a good jet stream maybe sooner,lol :), so cannot wait now to see everyone, the volcano is still behaving itself ( yes, we still check it,lol ) so everything is go, sue still has a schoolgirl and white costume to order, other than that we are soooooo ready to go, it's going to be a hell of a good time :)

10. Beck

Beck I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes walkers are the best:). School holidays always mess with when you want to go away!!!! Especially in the uk! I think we can save you some booze lol. 2 friggin weeks why is time going so slow lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice