Just Got back < How we rated it >

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Dragonsblood, Mar 11, 2012.

1. jeff & deb

jeff & deb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    No kidding but some of us have made the mistake... won't do that again...LOL

2. Ace1

Ace1 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

We made the mistake...your right, won't do that again!!!

3. jeff & deb

jeff & deb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    PS thanks for the trip report glad to hear everything is pretty much the norm..

4. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Like Rob and Melissa have siad it is the people that make the trip. I love the time that spend with friends there and the music well I love to dance so I love it too. I can't imagine what the atmosphere would be like there if they played country all day long. I can only listen to my wife left me so many ways. Yes, I do like even some country music, rock, techno, dance and even pop music. When it comes to music if my body moves it is all good. I am glad that over all you had a good time but for me the music isn't what I focus on there. 8 years agon whenit was BBg they used to play a bunch of mexican songs that weren't legal in the US. Trust me it is way better now.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2012
  5. kevko05

kevko05 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we were at the Grand Palladium in Jamaica a few years ago and they played the same songs over and over again also. It didnt seem to bother me at all as I downloaded some of them to my mp3 player when I got home!! Every time it plays it reminds me fondly of Jamaica.

6. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    Got to agree with you the Techno crap sounds like an old skipping vinyle record playing over and over, but they do have to play a mix, unfortunately there not doing that.
    True if the right people are there you can party to almost anything, but some variety would be nice .
    The DJ think they can be famous like this guy, and won't even take any requests,,,sad.
    [​IMG]

7. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2

There,s a reason why they sell you Ganga (weed) at the airport,,,,,,so you can listen to Bob Marley 24/7, lol

8. kevko05

kevko05 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ha ha but my ganga days were over upon college graduation. The funny thing is they have the best reggae singers in the world in Jamaica and they played a reggae group of white guys from Switzerland. Go figure. But the music was good tho. Yves Larock.........listen to Rise Up and Say Yeah. Youtube it

9. LarKat

LarKat Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0
    No offence, but I like the music.

10. SmilfandBT

SmilfandBT Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the trip report! I like Techno so everything you said and the way you rated things is great for me. My fiancee will get sick of it i am sure, but I will be happy with techno every day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice