April 2012 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Jan 3, 2012.

1. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    See the thread from a couple of weeks back about bumping from the Golden Parnassus...Temptation is discussed there too...

2. Delakid

Delakid Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does the same go for me?? :p

3. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Only if you bring your 2 buddies. I can rotate you all. Never met a 20-something that could keep up with a MILF. :aktion047:

4. Delakid

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh nvm :( I will have already been there for 4 days already!

5. Delakid

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Haha well you obviously have never met us before ;) if YOU get bumped then come and find ME. You can share the queen size but I promise nothing about staying on my side of the bed :p

6. snapperheads

snapperheads Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    OK...had Kati's party this weekend and 2 couples arrived 2 hours late because one of the ladies takes for-fucking-ever to get ready. Dug this up and shot it to my friend after they left the party. I figured the crowd here would be able to appreciate it as well...

How To Shower Like A Woman
    1. Take off clothing, turn everything rightside out and place in sectioned laundry hamper according to lights, darks and hand-washed delicates.
    2. Walk to bathroom wearing long dressing gown. If you see husband along the way, cover up any exposed areas.
    3. Look at womanly physique in the mirror. Make mental note - must do more sit-ups.
    4. Get in the shower. Use face cloth, arm cloth, leg cloth, long loofah, wide loofah and pumice stone.
    5. Wash hair once with cucumber/sage shampoo with 43 added vitamins ($45 per 3-oz bottle).
    6. Wash hair again with sulfate-free shampoo made from recycled tea leaves to make sure it's clean ($38 per 2-oz tub).
    7. Condition hair with boutique grapefruit/mint conditioner enhanced with natural avocado oil ($40 per 5-oz bottle). Leave on hair for 15 minutes.
    8. Wash face with crushed apricot/Asian lemon grass facial scrub with microscopic scrubbing diamonds for 10 minutes, until red and burning ($15 per 8-oz bottle).
    9. Wash entire rest of body with ginger nut and jaffa cake body wash ($40 per 4-oz tub).
    10. Rinse conditioner off hair. Think husband is an uncaring, idiot neanderthal for saying something like "Why use all those expensive products? It's just money down the drain..."
    11. Shave armpits and legs. Consider shaving bikini area but decide to get it waxed instead (deciding later that if your husband is such a slob, he doesn't deserve a smooth kitty).
    12. Scream loudly when husband flushed the toilet and you lose water pressure.
    13. Turn off shower.
    14. Squeegee off all wet surfaces in shower plus the walls above the shower and the ceiling just in case. Spray mold spots with Tilex.
    15. Get out of shower. Position shower curtain for maximum airflow for quick drying. Dry with towel the size of a small country. Wrap hair in super-absorbent second towel.
    16. Check entire body for the remotest sign of a zit; tweeze hairs.
    17. Return to bedroom wearing long dressing gown and towel on head.
    18. If you see husband along the way, cover up any exposed areas then sashay to bedroom to spend an hour and a half getting dressed.

How To Shower Like A Man
    1. Take off clothes while sitting on the edge of the bed and leave them in a pile.
    2. Walk naked to the bathroom. If you see wife along the way, gyrate and shake your junk while making the "woo-woo" sound.
    3. Look at manly physique in the mirror and suck in gut to see if you have pecs.
    4. Get in shower.
    5. Don't bother to look for a washcloth (you never use one). Use $1 bar of soap.
    6. Wash face.
    7. Wash armpits.
    8. Blow nose in hands, then let the water rinse it off. Pee back and forth on the wall like you are using a flamethrower or machine gun.
    9. Shampoo hair with $4 bucket of Axe shampoo (do not use conditioner). Daydream about how Axe makes you irresistible to women.
    13. Make a shampoo mohawk.
    14. Peek out of shower curtain to admire mohawk in the mirror.
    16. Rinse off and get out of the shower. Fail to notice water on the floor because you left the curtain hanging out of the tub the whole time.
    17. Partially dry off body while making sure franks and beans are über-dry.
    18. Look at self in the mirror, flex muscles and admire self again. Decide to shave tomorrow since whiskers aren't too bad yet.
    19. Leave shower curtain open and wet bath mat on the floor.
    20. Leave bathroom fan and light on.
    21. Return to the bedroom with towel around waist. If you pass your wife, pull off the towel and make the "woo-woo" sound again.
    22. Throw wet towel on the bed. Spend one and a half minutes getting dressed. Splash on some Sex Panther cologne.

7. Mommabear

Mommabear I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    OMG, I need to quit reading CCC while at work. I will one day have to explain my sudden bursts of laughter in these boring meetings. I will blame it on Karen, Pete and Kati :)

8. Vince & Wendy

Vince & Wendy Welcome to Never, Never Land! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +792 / 0
    it's not so bad to get bumped. They still give you your TTR wrist band, then send you to GP to check in, you get a band for there also. Then you just jump in a cab back to TTR. Party the night away and try and get back to GP by check out lol. And come back to TTR. They pay for all the cabs and they gave us 3 nights and 4 days free compensation for it which we added onto this years trip.

9. AME

AME Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    AME first time visiting on April 10 - 17th

10. Executive1

Executive1 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh that's not so bad then. Just pictured us at some resort bored out of our minds , wondering about all the fun happening back at TTR. Phew!

Craig and Sue

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice