Temptations Report & Steve's Boob Cruise Feb 24 to March 2, 2012 - WARNING

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Lenni & Jodie, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Lenni & Jodie

Lenni & Jodie The Unicorn Hunters Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    WARNING - THIS IS A VERY LONG REPORT - WE WERE DRUNK FOR 8 DAYS.... PICTURES COMING SOON!

Day 1 - Friday Feb 24, 2012

After going out to a night club till 3am here in Toronto so we could be awake & not miss our 6am flight, we got really hammered and will never do that again, as we were in different seat and coming down from being drunk beside a 10 year old on a 4 hour flight is no easy task. The food on the plane was death warm up in a microwave, hence I skipped breakfast. At the airport when we arrived to the Green Light / Red Light…. My suitcase had all the bells & whistles in it, including Jodies vibrator & 50’ of Bondage Rope. I pushed the button and thankfully passed, Jodie on the other hand got a red light, all they found was Redbull and Clothes. After clearing customs you need to know NOT to talk to anyone, including the guys who are trying to help you with your suitcase. All they will do is take you over to some BS Time Share gimmick and make you miss you bus, then you’ll be forced to take a taxi and waste more of your vacation time. Just walk straight outside, find your tour rep. You tour rep is NOT inside the airport, they are outside in the sun. The people inside calling out “SUNWING, SUNQUEST, THOMAS COOK, ETC ETC ETC” are the guys & girls who are selling Time share & other things. We took the bus to our hotel, it was about 45 to 60 minutes long, good way to start to get to know everyone which is where we met Rob, Allyx, Loni, and 2 other couples, sorry can’t remember your names although we did speak a few time that week to say a quick hello. We did the express check in beforehand, yes it does speed things up and we even were able to get out old room again, Room # 2101. It is right beside PatyO’s, party central, and has front and back door on the ground level. More about that later on. We arrived around 11am & went straight to the Sexy Pool as the bar was already open at 10am. Oliver, Pepi, & Tony were working their charm mixing drinks in over drive, you never have to wait more than a few minutes, just say hello to everyone you meet each time standing there, make new friends and introduce your old friends to your new ones. Meeting our friends from CC was hard as everyone has sunglasses on & are drunk, which we don’t see in profile pictures. Eventually we just started asking who was who. The next few hours is a complete blur except hearing Rob singing “The Roof Is On Fire” and Allyx aka Gingerella singing “All Day, All Night”. After a 2 hours power nap for Jodie while I enjoyed channel 12 & 14 we were off to White Night. We meet Chris & Rhonda, Ryan & Jessica from CC and only remember dancing, drinking, and laughing till 5am.

Day 2 - Saturday Feb 25, 2012

Woke up surprisingly with only a mild hang over and 1 hour of sleep, starting the day off on the right foot with a double fist of “Drunkin Monkeys” & off to breakfast and the sexy pool. Btw, the Drunkin Monkeys are a Banana Milkshake with booze in it, taste amazing and pack a smooth punch. We met the Idaho Crew, Eric & Brittney along side Chelsea & Darrin, and last but not least Ryan & Jessica. Out came the Floating Pong Table & Alcohol Infused Whipped Cream and the body shots just started pouring in. When we were done with our crowd of friends for body shots, I recall finding random females who were within range to “volunteer” for body shots. Does anyone remember the dark hair girl with big boobs who was naked… I know that’s a vague question. The sun is starting to go down, off to see security I go to set up a non premier hot tub party, surprisingly he remembered me from 3 weeks earlier, if you haven’t seen the hot tub it’s meant for 6, but we squished 16 people in the first time and 19 the second time. Saturday night was dancing out at the Sports Pool, here we met SunLovers aka Laura & Mark. I recall everyone pounding back tons of shots and Mark saying no more but still had 2 in his hand. There was some girl dancing naked on the floor on her last day there where we took some nice family photos of the 5 of us with her. They pictures will make great Xmas Card next year. After everyone went to bed I continued to party till about 6am when PatyO’s finally closed,

Day 3 - Sunday Feb 26, 2012

Up early for breakfast, while standing in line waiting to get our Omelettes, Mark & Laura walk by, we both say a brief hello to each other with a nudge of our heads, I recalled meeting them the night before, like the couple you say hello to from time to time, nothing serious. Then after breakfast at the Sexy Pool, I was going thru our pictures from the night before and found Mark & I posing with some naked chick a few times, and other pictures of Jodie & Laura kissing , then a group photo lol, well we had to go quickly find them because we didn’t want them thinking we were ignoring them, we forgot about how well we actually did get to know them from the night before. Another wild day at the Sexy Pool, the crowd of new friends was getting larger and larger by the hour. Now our crew was up to about 20 people, again Pink Pussy Shots, Melon Ball Shot, Viagara Shots, Mexican Cum Shots & last but not least Pool Water Shots for those not paying attention. By 3:30pm everyone is in full party mode, The Entertainment Staff consists of Brenda , Sara69, Manuel, and Jose whom all do a great job keeping everyone laughing and the challenges & competitions fun to watch and be apart of. The bar tenders around the Sexy Pool are Oliver, Papi, Tony, Alfredo, Tiger, Gabriel, & Johnny all work their hardest to keep those drinks flowing non stop, they’ll spray you with cold water, CO2 compressed air from the tank, and throw you the odd sex toy to beat each other with and the list just keeps going . At the end of the day it was time for the hot tub again in the Premier Section, this time it was naked people only. Jodie quickly fixed Brittney’ underwater camera to flash and we played a game of “who’s girlfriend’s pussy is that”? I believe it was Jodie & Myself, Ryan & Jessica, Eric & Brittney, Chelsey & Darrin, Mark & Laura, Charles & Caroline, Dan & Wife (Sorry I forget the names) Naked Chick & her FWB, some Mother & Daughter Team, Random Premier Member The Big Dude. Shit maybe we had 19 people in it the first time lol. Brittney has pictures of the 2nd visit up stairs. Again the rest is a blur, I don’t remember much other than staying up all night and thinking “oh the Boob Cruise with no sleep is a bad idea.” Went to bed at 7:30am for a quick power nap.

Day 4 - Monday Feb 27, 2012

Jodie woke me up at 9:15am, quickly had breakfast with Ryan & Jessica and out to meet the crew at PatyO’s for 9:30am. Jagger - check, Tequilla – check, Whip Cream – check, Wet Pussy Shots – check, Dildo – check, Camera – check, Single Horny 20 Year Old Chick – check. Finally met Steve, great guy from the UK who lives in Mexico, he has run his Boob Cruise for 7 years now & has only missed 1 or 2 trips. He cares for his CC Member and makes sure they are having a great time. Off to the boat we go, we were at the end of the line, it was nice to hear Omar and Chino again on the microphone saying “Holy Shit WTF… Lenni & Jodie are back”. Jodie had her fantasy come true when I asked Omar to apply her sunscreen on her, she was in heaven for a moment. Off we all sailed into a drunken bliss of a all day party, with bikini tops going up the mast, drinks constantly flowing in hand, Jagger & Pink Pussy Shot, Snorkling, Skinny Dipping, Lunch on the 1st Island, a few fun competitions on the beach, 2nd Island for shopping, drinks and relaxing and then making our way back to Temptations for 5pm. Omar and Chino are non stop entertainment, the crew works very hard to ensure everyone is having a blast. This is our 3rd trip on the crusie, we have done both. The Cancunecare Cruise with Steve is 90 minutes longer, primarily couples only with the odd single girl. There are 2 Islands to stop at, & Steve’s is the original Boobs Cruise & he is on every trip with his guest because he cares and over looks that everything is going smoothly. He has been doing this for over 7 years now, so he has perfected it. Now the copy cat version, “The One & Only” fro Temptation is different. You meet at The Towel Bar, there are couples, single guys & single girls on this tour. Our first time going was with Temptations as we didn’t know about Steve’s nor CC. It was a good mix of couples and single, we had a blast, the 2nd trip was pretty much a sausage feast, thanks but no thanks. We made the most of it to ourselves and the other 3 couples on board but it wasn’t really as much fun as the first tour. Our 3rd trip on the Boob Cruise was with Steve and by far the absolute best, 10/10 hands down. We were both very skeptical at first and waited last minute before signing up as we though our age group wasn’t going to be on the boat, however the 48 people going out that day who were is all that mattered, we had our friends already with us and made a dozen more that day, Steve included. Remember this….”Nobody knows you & Nobody gives a shit” After getting off the boat I cant quite recall what happened except POWER NAP time for me. I found Alley at the bar, it was her first night there, she looked so innocent lol, so we introduced her to the gang and she quickly became family also. It was hard getting her to stay up till 4am or later but she did do her best to continue to party like a rock star. Kevin, Alley & I talked all night amongst friends…. Too many to mention and try to honestly remember, but I never forget a face or beautiful breast.

Day 5 – Tuesday Feb 28, 2012

Its a blur of drunken dubatchury, I recall I was suppose to meet ChristySP & Greg at the front lobby but was late by the time I remember, I went and checked the front desk, they said the bus had already dropped people off a hour ago, so they were early. After finding them at the pool and saying hello now I am beginning to realise why they were so quite, wow what a ass I must of looked like to them lol, either way it was good to see them start to party on our last days as they were making new friends and dancing by the hot tubs.

Day 6 – Wednesday Feb 29, 2012 >>>>>>>LEAP YEAR<<<<<<<<<

Wow this is getting hard to remember. I think this was the day for Miss Temptations contest. I tried to get Laura, Brittney and Jodie in the contest, all CC members, but Manuel said he only needed one more contestant. The Tequilla Courage hadn’t set in yet for Laura & Jodie so Brittney was all game and no shame. She of course was the only on up there topless, loud and proud. She can shake that ass, this was her 2nd time this week on a pole dancing, starting to see a trend here. The competition was Brittney, Whitney and a girl from Romanian. Brittney won by applause and a count of hands bar far, yet somehow Romania girl went home with the prize. The Ironman contest came on later that day. Ryan makes a great Tarzan call, can chug a beer down in a blink of a eye and swim across the pool as if he had a inboard 4.3 EFI Merc Engine in his ass and carried that heavy ass water ball between some of the most dangerous conditions known to man kind in the 4 different hot tubs. His time was just over 60 seconds, even the judges thought there was something wrong with the times. Must be the 4 cans of Alcohol Infused Whipped Cream he and Jessica brought. Later in the day, out came the Naked Twister game, there was 6 or 7 girls at once and whip cream for the cheaters. Yes I’ll take blame for my pour spinning technique, but the view from my point was hot, I was inches away, no wonder the entertainment staff love their jobs. Im sure we ended the day once again in the hot tub upstairs and back over to the quite pool to wake everyone up for a quick hour or two of drinking after 6pm

Day 7 – Thursday March 1, 2012

I don’t recall things cooling down as far as the party goes, but having a harder time each passing day on choosing which drink to start off with, those first few you really have to push yourself to the limit to get things rolling. Skipping breakfast and lunch is not recommended nor for the weak hearted, but I was planning on making sure that Temptations knew Canadians were in the house and drinking them dry, slowly but surely. My liver let me know quite rapidly that it no longer wanted anything to do with me, unplugged itself and went on strike. My brain on the other hand was now on thoughts of what Thursday lingerie Theme Night was going to be like. Wow is an understatement. Every day and night seemed like it couldn’t get any better than the day before, however it did and lingerie night proved it. From the sexy outfits, the 50’ of rope we brought to tie people up with, my see thru black underwear with zipper in the crotch followed by the Mexican Wrestling Mask, what more could a bunch of responsible adults really do with themselves. Not remembering names at the moment, but the couple “Monkey Pictures” lol, sorry everyone gets a nick name to the new couple on their first night who let me tie them up Eric & Nicole. The party ended at 4:00am when PatyO’s is famous for turning into a sausage feast because everyone has gone to bed, we got a few extra bottles (Rum, Vodka, Rye) of booze from Johnny & Tiger and continued the party up in James & Lisa’s room till the sun just started to peak into the sky.

Day 8 – Friday March 2, 2012

Our last day, we were leaving at 10pm so it was going to be a long one, saying goodbye to a lot of friends the night before and on our last day, still meeting new people who wished we could stay longer, swapping email information, facebook info etc etc, and generally letting reality slowly set in as we counted down the hours till it was time to go. From 24 hours to 18 hours to less than 8 hours left, we made the most of it, trying to keep it going but our bodies had had enough, everyone was shocked to see us basically sitting still, actually laying down in a lounge and yawning in public. Yes it was our walk of shame day, time to go home. We met so many wonderful new people, Alley let us keep our bags in her room so we could change throughout the day, gave us a card to the room also, we used her shower so we would be clean on the flight home. Our bus was scheduled to pick us up at 6:55pm from the hotel for our 10:30pm flight, instead we decided to a taxi to the airport for $30 for 2 or $60 for a group or 4 or more. Thank god we did, because the people who left early spent 90 minutes or longer on that bus going from hotel to hotel picking everyone up. We left the resort at 8:30pm and arrived at the airport within 30 minutes. We beat the bus, go figure, and thank god we did too because the flight was also delayed for a hour AFTER they loaded us aboard due to a washroom issue.

I know this has been a very long read for you, its basically taken me all day to remember as much as possible, most of it is a blur and a ton of “Oh Yeah… I forgot about that” lol. To everyone we met, everyone we forgot to mention, anyone we left a good impression on or bad, we had a blast meeting you and we look forward to seeing you again real soon. This is our second trip to Temptations this year as we mentioned we were there 3 weeks earlier, but this trip was way more fun and over the top. We love you all and hope this report back to the rest of Cancuncare family shows you really how great of a place it is to let loss.

Steve keep up the great work!

Lenni & Jodie

2. twoxtrouble4u

twoxtrouble4u Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    Great TR, thanks for making me want to be there even more.

3. Sam and Robin

Sam and Robin I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0
    Amazing report wish we were there, sounded a lot like our trip, loved every minute of it

4. TravellingCpl

TravellingCpl Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    August cannot come fast enough! Great report!

5. kimandkorri

kimandkorri Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0
    Thanks! That was almost like being there. Getting pretty pumped, just 16 days till the live version.

6. RnJ

RnJ Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0

Pictures or it didn't happen. Lenni tired? Unfathomable!

GREAT to meet you two - let's do it again soon!

7. Rockdogs-MI

Rockdogs-MI Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lenni & Jodie .... you guys are my heros for being able to remember all that shit

8. Sexykarma2017

Sexykarma2017 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +54 / 0
    amazing review....can't wait to get there!!

9. jessned

jessned Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great TR!! Thanks so much for posting & sharing your week with us!! Helps those of us who still have awhile to wait (94 days :( ) pass the time by reading these awesome reports!!! June cant come soon enough!! :umbrella1:

10. Lenni & Jodie

Lenni & Jodie The Unicorn Hunters Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    We were going stir crazy waiting for 21 days to pass by, we have no idea how some of you people book your trip months in advance omg we would die. We're the type who opens the computer, finds a good price and goes the next day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice