April 2012 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Beachlovers01

Beachlovers01 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    :)

haha Soooooo True!!!

2. Roadstar Riders

Roadstar Riders Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0

Gotta say, never seen that at the airport. You might want to pick up a few cold Corona's for the shuttle to the hotel though.

3. Roadstar Riders

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Our third trip to TTR in as many years is fast approaching and with that in mind we figured it was time to tell everyone what happened AFTER we got home last year.

Now I was raised Catholic but hadn't been to church in forever. My brother, who is VERY Catholic, kept insisting that I go to confession since we had been to THAT place again. Reluctantly (read to shut my brother up) I went and met with the local priest.

It's been at least 20 years since I have been to confession an n wow have things every changed. Usually you just tell him a few vague details and they give you a couple "Hail Mary's" to say and away you go. With this guy, he kept wanting more and more details. Why I had to go into so many details about the Boobs Cruise and what we did after our traditional midnight ocean skinny dips and stuff is beyond me.

After about an hour he finally had me stop and told me that I needed to say 10 "Our Father's" and 10 "Hail Mary's" AND that Leslie and I had to refrain from any intimate contact for 30 days and then report back to him as to how well we did. He said it would be good for our souls.....

Now Leslie wasn't overly happy about all this, but she agreed to go along with it and see how it went. For the first couple weeks things weren't too bad. Then it started getting warmer and Leslie started wearing short little summer dresses and such. It was tough keeping my hands off her (I think she was starting to play games with me). Then one day it happened, I came around the corner and there she was in a really short skirt bent over the freezer. I couldn't control myself, I rushed up behind her lifted her skirt and.... well lets just say that I would be dissappointing the priest.

A few days later I returned to the church and told the priest what had happened. He listened intently and when I was done told me that I really didn't have much for will power and although the church is very forgiving, all things considered, he felt he had no choice but to ban me from the church.

It's true I was somewhat dissappointed but whatever. And besided they won't let us in the frozen food section at Costco anymore either.

4. Gibs

Gibs Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    So they allow drinking in the shuttles? And can you buy the beer in the airport?

5. Roadstar Riders

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Yes, they do. There is a little "Hut" once you get outside. Just follow along the wall on the left had side and you can't miss it.

6. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Well you need to get a pic up so we know who you are.

7. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Yep buy a beer before getting in the transfer.:ernaehrung015:Just might have to pee on the ride.

8. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    Even one better, if you have a private transfer get them to stop at the nearest convenience store (just a few minutes away from the airport) grab a 6-pack and down them on the way to TTR. It's a great way to start off!

9. wulliem1

wulliem1 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi looking foward to 14th to 28th first post still learning

10. calgaryfunnsexy

calgaryfunnsexy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    April

April 13-22...Will be our first time going and can't wait!! We have heard so many great things!! See ya soon!!

Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice