tripadvisor reviews

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by kevko05, Feb 6, 2012.

1. kimandkorri

kimandkorri Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0
    Just got my morning laughs! Went to trip advisor and read only the bad reviews. I know everyone is entitled to there opinion. You would think if people write reviews they also read reviews about the place, yet they still go to TTR when it's so obvious it's not a place they would enjoy. Go figure!

2. kevko05

kevko05 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am a newbie and will be experiencing TTR for the first time mid march. I have done my research and know that if I have a bad time there its MY fault and no one else s. I have done quite a bit of traveling and enjoyed everywhere Ive been so I cant imagine being on vacation and not having a good time. Reminds me of the saying" Dont sweat the small stuff. Everything is small stuff" .

Also....I have never seen a place with so many repeaters. I think that in itself speaks volumes about TTR,

3. SharonTerry

SharonTerry Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +373 / 0
    I haven't read any of the tripadvisor reviews but by the sounds of it I should for a laugh! TTR definitely has the most repeaters I've ever heard of! We went last April for 1 week and we are going back this April for 2 weeks..not one thing I can complain about on our trip last year!

4. wentcrazy

wentcrazy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The problem with relying on a trip advisor to make your decision on where to go is that we all have different likes and dislikes and expectations. You can read the posts and take from them what u will. I have read many pots over the years and just laughed at some of the ridiculous things people complain about. You have to remember that you are not going to a place where the luxuries we have at home will be there, the food will obviously taste different, beds may be too hard or to soft(they don't take inventory on your preference before ya get there), the atmosphere is what it is and if ya don't reearch before ya o then ya you will be shocked when ya get there. There is always the quiet pool if you are not s fan of the sexy pool.

Its vacation away from work and home.....so enjoy it for what it is.

5. SharonTerry

SharonTerry Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +373 / 0
    99% of the reviews are 5 out of 5 and would recommend. The ones that would not recommend and give 1 or 2 out of 5 are funny to read.. "this resort is full of people drinking and going around half naked all day" ... PROBLEM??????

6. gncnew

gncnew Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's hilarious

I'm just trying to figure out how you could go there and "whoops" in to that scene - so much so that you'd go and write a bad review about the atmosphere...

7. kevko05

kevko05 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    A recent review gave TTR a one star rating. Here is how they rated the resort however.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
      • [​IMG] Value 2 stars
      • [​IMG] Location 4 stars
      • [​IMG] Sleep Quality 4 stars
      • [​IMG] Rooms 3 stars
      • [​IMG] Cleanliness 4 stars
      • [​IMG] Service 2 stars
    This averages out to 3+ stars. So a one star or "terrible" review equals 3+ stars? Help me figure this one out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice