Maybe the Big O is not the wimp you think

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by rdubnpk, Jan 13, 2012.

1. twinimini

twinimini I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    Ahh yes those evil Republicans. After all those evil ones have not come up with such wonderful ideas like Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, and let's not forget the bailouts of Citibank and others followed by massive bonuses to the top execs who also just happen to help fill the coffers of Obama. Oh yes and the wonderful ideas of those great Americans, Chris Dodd and Barney Frank who declared that ALL Americans, REGARDLESS of their financial status should be able to buy a home even if they couldn't pay it back. And let's not forget the evil pipeline from Canada to Texas that would create thousands of jobs, but Obama couldn't figure it out so it won't happen.

Yes the Democrats have such great things they can point to like the support of the corrupt ACORN and the Service Employees Union that has been involved with racketeering charges. Of course that pales when compared to the Teamsters who feel that they should assault anyone who disagrees with them.

The Dems are going to keep on going until everyone is on the government take. But guess what? Eventually they will run out of other people's money and then their house of cards will fall down.

There was an interesting article in the Wall Street Journal about stimulus spending. It concentrated on the City of Buffalo, NY. Of course we are right here next to Buffalo and we can see the fruits of the roughly $1 billion that has been pumped into this city of less than 300,000 people. All that's happened is that the Democratic machine has paid back their followers with those dollars. Think about it, they have given over $3,000 per person to the government of the City of Buffalo and we don't have one good thing to show for it.

If you really want to see how those wonderful Democrats have done, just look at the ten poorest cities in the US. Do you know what they have in common? Every single one of them have been controlled by the Democratic party for more than the last 20 years. Yep, great track record right there.

If your really want to brand someone with a label of the infamous, then you've got to look at the other side pretty damn hard!

2. Ben & Lisa

Ben & Lisa Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Completely moronic comment, which is typical of the "Democrat base" AKA the something for nothing crowd.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2012
  3. rdubnpk

rdubnpk Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    rdubnpk
    I was laughing out loud when I wrote that comment. Knew it would get you started.

4. twinimini

twinimini I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0

Yeah, you got me on that one!:icon_surprised::icon_surprised:

I should have known you were jerking my chain.

Take care and keep smiling and be glad you didn't take that long awaited Mediterranean cruise on the Costa!

5. rdubnpk

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    rdubnpk
    Peace out my Brother.

6. mikel

mikel Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wish we did that here instead of taking a year and forever, if we did more might get done, yeah right, they would find something else to occupy thier time instead of doing what they are elected to do.

Personally I have never liked Obama, but on the same token I the Republicans have gotten just as bad, that is one of the reasons why I have been an Indepenent for the last 3 or 4 presidential elections

7. rdubnpk

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    rdubnpk
    Big O, the "assassin", has struck again, this time in Somolia. Navy Seals have rescued an American and a Dane who were captured by a group purportedly aligned with the pirates who plague the waters off the Somali coast. Seems that 9 or so of these individuals lost their lives during the confrontation.
    BillS will be holding a prayer meeting for those that lost their lives at noon EST for anyone who would like to join him on-line.

8. Brewster

Brewster I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    It's too bad there is such tremendous polarization these days.

Wouldn't it be nice if both parties offered viable options and you chose the one you thought best suited to deal with the issues of the day. And, even if the party you chose didn't win, you could still feel confident that there was still strong leadership going in a generally positive direction.

Dreaming I know....someone must have slipped something in my drink...lol

9. Ben & Lisa

Ben & Lisa Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Bruce, I dont think there is strong leaders on either side, but I would rather slit my own wrist than vote for a Dem and for a variety of reasons.

10. Brewster

Brewster I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I know what you mean...but man, I don't think I could stomach voting for anyone the Republican's are putting forward either. I feel bad for you guys.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice