Maybe the Big O is not the wimp you think

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by rdubnpk, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Brewster

Brewster I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    My thinking is that the U.S. is a huge military, political and financial support to Israel. Certainly the U.S. would be one of Iran's prime suspects. It would be very much in Israel's interest to keep the Whitehouse in the loop, to avoid any issues that would jeopardize the relationship and enable the U.S. to prepare a public response.

2. Ben & Lisa

Ben & Lisa Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    The second largest lobby after the NRA is the jewish lobby. Israel pretty much has carte blanche to do as it please.

I dont think Obama is a wimp. I think he is a left wing loon who has been a total failure as POTUS.

3. rdubnpk

rdubnpk Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    rdubnpk
    Who replaced the right wing loon who, for the most part, is responsible for the mess we are in.

4. twinimini

twinimini I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0

Actually the responsibility for the mess we are in, at least as far as Iran goes, rests with our Ultimate American Wimp, one James Earl Carter.

5. Ben & Lisa

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Bush was far from right wing and for a variety of reasons. And of course the moron you voted for has done zero to help and quit a few things that harm, despite having two years of complete control of congress.

6. rdubnpk

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    rdubnpk
    To sum up Bush's ineptitude we need speak but one word, Iraq. We are still paying for that folly and will still be paying for it for decades to come. Period.
    And, part deux, I readily admit that the BIG O has been a major disappointment, while those of you of who are Repubs seem to thing W did absolutely nothing wrong??? That is what's scary. If we don't learn from the mistakes of the past, it is likely we elect someone just as incompetent to repeat them.

7. Ben & Lisa

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    I think the way Bush went about Iraq was naive and a mistake. Trying to nation build in the middle east is pouring money down a dry hole.
    Of course Obama has followed the Bush script in Afghanistan to a "T".

8. BillS

BillS Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0
    Can I quietly suggest that every single post preceding mine here is true and accurate and you all are NOT in disagreement?? The question is not to what degree Bush and Obama have made mistakes or are/were disappointments. My question is :Why do WE put these politicians on such grand pedestals and look to them for so much? They are just men, or women, and no better that the folks on this board.

Also, O is no wimp. He is a damn killer. An assasin. As they say in the projects, "he don't play". Amazingly, his followers still conside him the Peace Candidate. Now excuse me, I'm off to work to join the 1%...

9. rdubnpk

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    rdubnpk
    And W is responsible for the deaths and maiming of countless of our own. Now go join the 1%.

10. Ben & Lisa

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    And so is your boy Obama.... He is also into torture as well because hes kept Gitmo open, despite promising the left wing loons he calls his base that he would shut it down.

Your boy is also guilty of funneling money to a company(Solyndra) who contributed to his campaign, said company then goes bankrupt, sucking 500 million from the US tax payer in the process. Of course the bankruptcy was coordinated by the administration not to occur before the 2010 elections. Talk about a quid pro quo..

Last edited: Jan 18, 2012
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice