April 2012 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Jan 3, 2012.

1. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    See you there as well.

2. MaciJO

MaciJO Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It will be our first visit! We will be there April 18-25...Can't wait!
    Brian and Maci

3. cheifboy

cheifboy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    hey im new to this also!! a few questions do they have tequilia? is there dancing at the resort? are skimpy clothes ok to wear? i hope that the security gaurds are not to mean! i really want to let my hair down or should i say around? any hoo i hope its fun!

4. kimandann

kimandann Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    I'm assuming the people and places in your pics are people you want to meet and places you want to go LOL

5. kmontoya

kmontoya I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +133 / 0
    ha ha!! got busted!!! but it was me, only i hadnt realized that i was on his loggin! ha ha ha!! really cant wait to get beck in april

6. Deleted member 13603

Deleted member 13603 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steve...Gin and I are in for Apr 21 - 28. We're coming down the week ahead of our usual May repeater group so we're going to miss a lot of our friends this time out though I guess we'll be making a slew of new ones! Hopefully get a chance to see you and Janet. Hope all is well in Cancun!

Any other end-of-April-ites....give us a shout! This is our 4th trip to TTR and we're looking to make a few plans and get a theme night (glow...anyone?) or 2 going. Couple of crazy Canadians that love to socialize and party! We'll be bringing some tunes with us to rock out at the beach late at (Club HoS as we call it)...My name is Craig - though people call me HoS (rhymes with ross) and I am a part-time DJ back home.

We're always up for a great off-site dinner, a trip to Playa Del Carmen or over to Isla Mujeres (which has to one of favorite places on Earth!)

:flagcanada:

7. suedave

suedave I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    looking forward to meeting you both again craig and gin, seems like the whole of canada is going south this april,lol, check out the april theme nights thread, all suggestions are welcome and nothing set in concrete as yet , no one's suggested a late night beach disco run by a crazy canuck yet,lol :)

8. Pat & Michelle

Pat & Michelle Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0

Hey HoS it looks like we will be flying in the same day and are going to be there the whole time together. We are newbie's and are looking forward to meeting many new friends and having a great party all week long (hope we can keep up). :lotsofmichaelfs:Looking forward to meeting you guys.

P.S. There is a thread already started on the theme nights.

9. jeff & deb

jeff & deb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 0
    Well I think I'm close enough that I can finally say somthing on this Roll call, We have our time booked off work and flights paid for April 12-26, going to go through Alpharooms to book our room, anyone know anything that we should be aware of?
    I've called my credit card company to let them know that we would be making a purchase from the UK. but anything else. We will be staying at temptations until the 22nd then over to the island for the last couple days.. ha ha dry out time before we go home.
    Cheers

10. Docnnurse

Docnnurse Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0
    What a group this will be

Wow this group just keep growing and growing!! What a party we will have again this year. Well John and I couldn't wait til April so we decided to book a last minute get away just two days ago and are going for a long weekend this coming weekend!! Will report back next week when we get home. Just a quickie from the 12-16th. Can't wait to see everyone it will be here before we know it!!

Tina and John

Docnnurse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice