A dissapointing trip *report*

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by TexasTrouble, Nov 14, 2011.

Tags:
  1. zurc

zurc I want to grow up to be Chino's! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    There's nothing more embarrasing than getting verbally chastised by a dude wearing only a sock.

2. summerbum

summerbum I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +738 / 0
    Karen, the Boobs Cruise on your first day couldn't be better timing! You're going to make a lot of friends and have plenty of people watching your back!

I wish I was adventurous enough to travel by myself!

3. Captain Blue Eyes

Captain Blue Eyes I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +419 / 0
    Karen, Claudio (foot and a half), Rene (Red Bull) and myself are also there to respectfully lend assistance. I may not be overly intimidating but Claudio and Rene are........and I'm packing a mean crutch! Lol

We've invited a couple of our single lady friends to join us (3rd to 10th) and would allow anything to happen to them nor would we allow any disrespect to any of our fellow CC friends.

4. cheifboy

cheifboy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    I think If I seen sombody getting told off by sombody wearing only A sock they would have to call the medics cause I would die right there probly choke definitely lmfao

5. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ha! It's not about adventurous, it's about DESPERATE for a holiday! With my girlfriends all hooked up or married, and no regular dude in my life, it's travel alone or stay home!

6. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks, Craig, you're a sweetheart. I was just reading on the December roll call thread about drinks getting spiked with drugs so men could take advantage of single women, or knock out the husbands so they could molest the wives...EEP! :eek: I'm beginning to feel like I'll have a big target painted on my back!

7. fbjr1

fbjr1 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    you guys ruled the place...what are you talking about??? lol:bowdown:

8. sunfun

sunfun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    We were also there this past 2 weeks and know about the guy in question. He was creepy to say the least and they could have handled the situation much differently. We have been to TTR 3 times in the past and have noticed some changes that we appreciated and some that were not so welcome.

The bees were EXTREMELY unwelcome and putting out the little cups of sugar water just drew more of them. They FINALLY put out bee traps towards the end of the week. We agree that the food at the Italian restaurant was not up to the standards of years past.

It also seemed that in years past they had more activities at the sexy pool during the day. The staff was extremely friendly to us this year. They usually had our drinks ready by the time we were able to walk up to the bar. By the end of the trip even the grounds keepers were saying hi to us. All things said it was a great trip for us, but there is always room for a bit of improvement. Can I goose yer cute bootie next year? :D jk lol

Aaron aka. Texas and Janis

9. Nurse Jackie

Nurse Jackie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have been going by myself for 13 years now!!1(no better way IMO) you will be fine just be smart and have a blast!!!!

10. The Original G Spots

The Original G Spots Baby G & Craig G Registered Member

Ratings:
    +215 / 0
    Hey KellyCat I just return from TTR on Nov 16th, after spending 8 days with my girl. This was my 3rd time at TTR and had alot of fun, and met some interesting people. Coco Bongos is still crazy. Like everyone else the bees were crazy, probably not much they can do about them. I'm trying to see if I can remember you Cat, but I was the one at Thurs Paty Lounge party handing out penis pops to all the women in my red satin robe. I trying to return the end of April.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice