A dissapointing trip *report*

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by TexasTrouble, Nov 14, 2011.

Tags:
  1. fbjr1

fbjr1 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    Karen, dont worry. the single girls are actually more looked after than the married ones :) that very rarely happens and usually is shut down very quickley. its the combination of a**holes with free liquor not the resort.
    Frank

2. Crystella

Crystella Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You should come in May! Matt and I will be there April 30th to May 8th. Haven't booked yet, but those are the dates we're looking at!

3. Krager

Krager Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    M-n-k, thanks for both trip reports, glad yall still had fun and hope food and everything else is back up to standard by your next trip.

4. fbjr1

fbjr1 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    im sure you could find several "volunteers" to bring you breakfast in bed in may.
    :aktion069::aktion069::aktion069::aktion069::aktion069:

5. bake

bake Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    dissapointing trip

i"ve been to b.b.g for 9 times and TTR one time i must say this the worst trip buy far not only the food was the same all the times but THE ENTERAIMENT STAFF was worst ever it was only back round music
    SORRY BUT THATS THE WAY IT WAS :anon: :anon: :anon: :anon:

6. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks, Frank. I am feeling a little nervous about being harassed because I am travelling totally solo...not even a girlfriend to watch my back. I'm tough, but I don't want to spend my holiday constantly fending off pushy drunk dudes. The Boobs Cruise is the first full day after I arrive, so with any luck, I'll have 40 friends to look out for me after that. :lotsofmichaelfs:

7. zurc

zurc I want to grow up to be Chino's! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I wouldn't worry about it, especially if your going to be hanging out with us. I look really intimidating standing next to the 6 footers Travis and Lorenzo! The great thing about groups is that we always look after our own and we've hardly had any incidences that weren't quickly resolved.

8. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks, Jesse. I will stick close to my FRIENDLY drunk dudes. xo

9. Krager

Krager Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    Yeah, between Lorenzo, Guy, and myself we usually only have to ask creepers one time to go away. I dont know where they get the idea that we will shove thier camera/bottle of liquor sideways in an uncomfortable place, we are such lovable guys we would never say anything like that. :angel1:

10. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LMAO! Remind me not to cross you guys!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice