Desire - try Desire and receive free return airport transfers!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Feb 15, 2010.

1. funcpl27

funcpl27 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +917 / 16
    Desire vs TTR

weve been to Desire several times...it is very hit or miss based on the crowd.

If lots of swingers are there it tends to be a lot of fun.....if its filled with more nudists than swingers it tends to be very boring

2. lnjnnc

lnjnnc Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    THIS.

We've also been several (7?X), and the above is spot-on. We've met some WONDERFUL folks, there....and never have issues doing so. Our dearest friends in the world (who we'll be traveling to TTR with in June)....we met there in '04. We've vacationed with them over a dozen times, now and routinely stay in touch with friends we've met, there.

If not for the $$, we'd likely be going back. Honestly, we thought we'd also like to give TTR a try. We don't participate in all the reindeer games at Desire. But, we've always been catered to like royalty.

One thing's for sure....you'll NEVER have to worry about whether or not a body shot (or 40) is gonna bother anyone.

3. Docnnurse

Docnnurse Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0
    We have gone to TTR approx 14 times--decided to do a slit between TTR and Desire for our Halloween trip this yr. Hopefully it will be fun.

4. bgsofties

bgsofties Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    We have also been to Desire, before you go, look up which "groups" are going. Some are good, some are not so good, depends on what you are looking for. All in all we enjoy Desire, and this is our 1st trip to TTR, so can't wait 11 more days

5. Lovetotravel

Lovetotravel Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Want to go to Desire

but I'm not sure what to expect. Sounds like to me that best time to go is to fine a group trip and go with the group. Is there any suggestions as to how to join one of these group or where to find out about them.

6. Cokewithlime

Cokewithlime Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 3
    Sure, almost all of the groups that are booked into Desire are listed on the Desire Forums Master Groups and Events Calendar - for 2012 it is still early and there still groups booking so check back occasionally.

Feel free to PM or email me if you want info on a specific group - or to let me know what you are looking for in a group trip

Regards
    Wayne

7. Sindilee

Sindilee Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    We have been to Desire 2x and met the most amazing friends there and LOVE the freedom of being nude, that is definately what I am going to miss going to TTR (Nov 11-18), but TTR does look like alot of fun for alot less money. And Desire is couples only!! The roof top hot tub is ALOT of fun with the most amazing view. The pool can be quite laid back though, unless you are there for a group week.

8. beachnuts

beachnuts Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Desire Upgrade

Hi Steve.....we have stayed at Desire 4 times last 2 years.

Wish we'd have seen your note a little earlier ( only just registered!).....as I had already upgraded via original resorts admin to 3 nights at Desire including transfers with Transbeach... completing our 10 night vacation..( 7 at TTR and 3 at Desire).

Will be our 5th visit to Desire and it's a great place to be !!....I can assure anyone who has yet to pay a visit.

Never been to TTR so looking forward to the visit in April.....I'm told it's a little wilder than Desire....so we'll see.first hand soon.

Regards Robin
    UK
    :icon_surprised:

9. beachnuts

beachnuts Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi there....just read your thread on Desire.....interesting and fully respect your opinion. However ( I guess you knew there was a 'but' coming..lol).....I have to dis-agree a little. We are making our 5th trip in April 12 (after 7 nights at TTR), and we love it !!....yes it may be a little more reserved due to mainly being couples only....but we have met and made some great friends, and being British made it a little more difficult, as the majority of guests are American or Canadian.

That said....we have had some pretty wild nights at Desire....and a few quiet ones!!.

and....I loved the volleyball!!

Keep safe and well....

Best Regards
    Robin
    Birmingham, England, UK

10. RonToronto

RonToronto Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Couples only?

I hadn't considered Desires until I saw this thread but now, having clicked on their website, I see that it is a couples only resort. Is that still the case? This thread has been around for a while so I thought I'd pop the question, to be sure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice