Bachelorette week help

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by tygrr_lily, Aug 23, 2011.

1. tygrr_lily

tygrr_lily Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone

We have 11 ladies in our late 20s coming down next week for a Bachelorette party for 5 nights from Weds Aug 31 to Monday Sept 5

We're looking to do the "Bachelorette" on either the Friday or Saturday. Right now, we're thinking the ME Beach Club during the day (as we are staying at this hotel) and out to a club at night. What club is best on these nights? And has anyone been to the ME beach party before?

Also, I've been trying to find what clubs have good parties on what night for the whole week we are there. Does anybody know?

And if anyone has any other suggestions on fun things to do in Cancun for a Bachelorette party, we're open to all ideas!

Thanks and we appreciate it :)

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    There isn't really that much to choose between the clubs on particular nights. Friday and Saturday are going to be busy at most places.

It really depends what type of club you enjoy. For something upscale and chic try Mandala. For entertainment and older music Coco Bongo, for more modern music and dancing Dady O. If you like Rock and a live band then Bulldog.

One suggestion might be to take the Bar Leaping Tour where you can experience 3 different clubs for one price (Congo Bar, Senor Frogs and Coco Bongo) all drinks included from 9:30pm until 3:00am for $75 pp

3. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If it's not all about drinking, a great fun day would be to take a day trip to Isla Mujeres. My daughter and 7 friends are going to be here those exact dates, also for a Bachlorette Party. 6 of them were here a couple of years ago for Spring Break and said their best day was the boat trip day. My friend has a private boat (not for hire) and we are taking the to "the island" on Friday. You can get the ferry for $70 pesos each way from a couple of places in the hotel zone. Once there you can rent 4 person golf carts and cruise all over this small island. These go for about $450 pesos per day, so less than $10 US per person. Playa Norte, or North Beach, is a great beach and you can get drinks easily. A dining treat is to go to Playa Lancheros and have Tik 'n Xic, a whole fish cooked on a wood grill. Nothing like this in the states. Bathing suits are fine when eating here.

If you want more details on anything, please feel free to send me a Private Message with all the questions you may have. Oh yeah, the boats run both ways all day long, every 30 minutes and the trip is about 20 minutes each way. These are big, fast boats.

4. tygrr_lily

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks! This sounds fantastic

I'm going to email the other girls to see what they think and will definitely get in touch with you if it's something they're into!

5. tygrr_lily

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Okay, I was just wondering if certain clubs are better on certain nights. I think we will be going out most, if not all, nights so I figured we'd prob hit them all. Based on what you described, Mandala and Dady O sound more our style, but I know Coco Bongo will be a must as well

I haven't heard about Mandala before and will look into that

Thanks!

6. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  7. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
  8. NYStateOfMind

NYStateOfMind Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm assuming it means, Coco Bongo is "the place to be" (most popular club/bar)...not the best choice of words considering Mack daddy typically refers to a guy who gets a lot of women haha idk how that relates to what they were looking for!

9. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    Thanks I thought that to.
    Strange words for a bar. A bunch of flashy dudes sittin around doesn't seem like a gr8 place.
    Or a bunch of pimps

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice