new premier area

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Frbo, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Frbo

Frbo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just saw a photo of what looks like a new premier area next to the bathrooms at the sexy pool. It also looks like it extends up over the bathrooms as well. Does anyone have any pics of this new area or any additional information. Is it a premier area or is the use for everyone.

Thanks Frank & Bonny

2. Classycpouple

Classycpouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We were at Temptation at the end of July and this area was not open yet. And yes it is for members only. There is a hot tub, bar and loungers. We were really hoping it would open during the 10 days we were there but it's just not ready yet.

3. comanchecouple

comanchecouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    This is too funny...We were there over the July 4th week and the whole area was completed and they took marketing pics along with inspections but something obviously was overlooked because the whole area was then undone, meaning the whole deck was taken back up and hauled away and all the deck furniture was removed. The area was very nice and was to be for Premier members only. We looked the area over one night and it was very nice. Guess the inspections did not pass and additional funding was necessary...if you know what I mean....lol

4. gowick

gowick Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Yeah we were there the same time. I cannot believe its not operational yet. There was even a couple people who went over the yellow rope and were using the area one day

5. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    They started it in May when we where there, watched them work on it every day for over 2 weeks, they did do some odd things while building it. We wondered then if it would support the weight by the way they where building it. Hope it is open by Oct

6. 21cancun

21cancun Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This sounds great! I have heard many horror premier member stories, but we have been very happy. They are always trying to please its members. This is another example. I hope it's open in October. If someone has pictures, please post.

7. TerryB

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We too have a premier horror story, and we are stuck with it, but they do seem to be trying harder to make us happy.

8. NTBABY

NTBABY Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We've had a few glitches with Premier but mostly a positive experience. The key is knowing what you buy & how to use it. The fact that no two contacts are the same makes it hard for members to compare.:icon_rolleyes:

9. gowick

gowick Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    I think it also makes it hard for them at TTR to have a clue.

Our concierge has been great.

10. TerryB

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    It also depends on when you bought into premier we had a great deal till RCI screwed it up and premier would do nothing to make up for it. The perks have gotten better, although I still have major problems when ever I try to book a vacation, it takes as long as 4 weeks some times

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice