April 2011 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Nov 30, 2010.

1. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Thank you very much, its good to know we hooked another april addict...Great group of people that keeps growing every year.

2. backs13

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Well I just found out that Airfare to New Orleans for me isnt bad at all, That coupled with the great rates that Rob was able to secure for the cancuncare group at the hotel and the Saints are in town that weekend, Has me wanting to Book New Orleans October 21st - 23rd for the Make a wish foundation Reunion get together, Here is the link to the information for those that havent seen or heard of it...I say we make it a challenge for charity, see whose group can make the biggest number of people... Just an Idea
    http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/tem...ottom-new-orleans-reunion-october-2011-a.html

Let me know how much interest we have in this guys, and Ill start a thread for our group , so we can keep track of whose going
    Jim

3. The Woodman

The Woodman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Sorry, none here! :( All about $$$ and time for the rest of the year bud.

4. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    thanks so much jim

were jim (my son) and terra (tmac/kats daughter) still around im sure they would give you a big hug ........... while this is going to be an awesome party and cancuncare reunion - no doubt - we have also selected a charity to share in our fun and celebration with all of us.

a party with a BIG purpose if you will :) :lotsofmichaelfs:

Jim and Terra both loved this charity and would have picked it as the beneficiary of all our weekend fun in new orleans.

we are most grateful and look forward to you (an april addict) emceeing our meet and greet social on friday night in the river view room high atop the hotel monteleone

rob/t

5. DEEREMAN

DEEREMAN The bunny is out Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Wait....that is my birthday!!! A double meaning trip. Charity and bday??? Heck yeah!! Rob, what are the rates and at what hotel?

6. backs13

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    French Quarter in New Orleans, Louisiana

Host Hotel

“It’s been said that the French Quarter begins in the lobby of the hotel Monteleone. In fact, this venerable establishment sits majestically at the foot of Royal Street” Giving guests the best point of departure for all things New Orleans“.

I normally like to rant, but for this one there is no need - the grande dame speaks for herself Hotel Monteleone « New Orleans Luxury Hotel & French Quarter Hotel

Booking & Registration

Booking and registration for the event is very simple. In order to receive the special group rate for this event, please identify yourself as part of the group: Make-A-Wish Benefit Reunion. The telephone number for reservations is 1-800-535-9595. Once you book with the hotel you are registered for the event. The room rate is $175.00 per room/per night.

If you have any questions let me or t know at robandtonyacummins@yahoo.com we would also like for you to let us know once you book so we can confirm those attending

We are expecting the full allotment of rooms to be taken so make sure you book/register quickly. If you are planning on going and expect to automatically be “in” because of your verbal commitment - please think again. We do expect you though, as we based our agreement with the hotel on the verbal tally. But please understand that from this point forward, these rooms are first come first serve basis……….. so if you have committed please book soon so that you can make sure you have a room at the host hotel.

The Hotel Monteleone is fantastic and at a great location just a block off Bourbon on Iberville. Booking is very easy, so be sure to get your room booked soon.

If you cannot remember it, then it didn't happen.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. backs13

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    That was copied from the thread Rob created Bryan, I was fast enough to type that all in for ya haha

8. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    yeah bryan what jim said :)

tons more detail on the following to thread:

http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/tem...new-orleans-reunion-detailed-information.html

expecting a lot of aprils addicts, pretty much all the los cabos gang, and a nice mix of other cancuncare greats with a coating of the saggy bottom bunch = a great party

love to see you guys there - there is also a thread with more info in the tempation chatter forum

rob

9. JenniferC

JenniferC Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OMG i think i remember you guys. I was there 8th to the 17th

10. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2

Most people don't remember a thing. You didnt drink enuf

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice