April 2011 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Nov 30, 2010.

1. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Is it my boob?......ahhhhhhhhhhh wtf show it off.

2. Ironhorse

Ironhorse Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +285 / 0
    Billy and Lindas TTR Trip report April 20th - 25th

[​IMG] Billy and Lindas Trip Report April 20 - 25th
    I must admit I was a little skeptical about our first visit to TTR , after reading alot of negative stuff before we went , but I am so glad we decided to just go and make the best of it and had the best time! I have been to alot of nice resorts and hotels before , but Temptations really surpased my expectations in many different areas.
    First the Service was outstanding! The food was great!We got to eat at all the restaurants and really did not have to wait Long at all for our reservations.Ther staff always was cleaning day and night. Our room was amazing and they kept it spotless.The staff also most always greeted us with a pleasant smile. The security did seem a little uptight at first, but seemed to lighten up as our trip progressed. We did body shots on the patio chairs right next to the pool bar and although the one very serious security gaurd stood there looking very concerned, talking into his walkie talkie the whole time he allowed us to do the body shots , both guys and girls and did not interupt. I really believe if you act cool and are respectful to others they are mindful of that. Amy, Chino, and Stacey are awesome at running the events and doing their jobs. We met alot of great people and I have to give a shout out to Don and Melanie from Montreal, Dana and Monica from Phoenix, Guy , Delicious, Omar, the Couple from Iowa, and few that I cant remember their names. Damn Tequilla! I didnt get to as many of the other Cancun Care people that I wanted to , but our time there flew by!

My best advice to anyone either thinking about going or on their way is to go with an open mind and the attitude to have a great time and you will!

I really hope to return one of these days! Thanks to evryone that made it a great first trip and we hope see you soon!

:headbanger:

3. glenn/monique

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Glad you had fun. Delicious is a blast. funny she always comes into my room and jumps on my bed. Guess I am not allowed to pass out on her watch.

4. Ironhorse

Ironhorse Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +285 / 0
    Yeah she is great! I call her the Temptation butterfly. I so wish we would have had more time! It didnt help that on our first day ,we were pounding the tequilla and beers the first couple of hours and passed out till 1am. Rookie mistake.

5. glenn/monique

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    too funny steve and i talked about this on apr 10th cruise. Steve said " suprised we have never lost one on a cancuncare Boobs Cruise".

Funny he is the first to bite it!!!!!!!!
    Glenn

6. Deleted member 12579

Deleted member 12579 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    nope not the first we lost one on ours as well on the 16th this fellow was not drunk he just lost his footing... that was pretty scary for a moment .. but the crew went in right behind him.. they were fast at getting him out .. they did an awesome job..

7. glenn/monique

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    FOR ALL WHO MISSED US IN APR WE WILL BE BACK MAY 23 TO 30 COME BACK AND SAY HI!!!!
    YOU KNOW YOU WANT TOOOOOOOOO!:musik026::aktion030:

8. Deleted member 12579

Deleted member 12579 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OK so is this Glen cause I thought i had it figured out that when it was Glen the post was in caps... damn i must have been wrong.. lol

9. DEEREMAN

DEEREMAN The bunny is out Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Me too kim

10. YHZak

YHZak Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Hahaha Monique he probably said that after BJ slipped in Dans drink and almost went overboard. :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice