WATCH OUT PREMIER MEMBERS

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jim and Kathy in Ohio, Jan 18, 2007.

1. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    true scott

but we cant get the pretty orange towels and the bag of chips like members get

t and i are thinking about signing up next year as i love potato chips and orange is t's favorite color

you know better scott :)

seen way too many of our friends get tied down and worked

...........the day i spend one red cent of my hard earned money or one second of my valuable vacation time with those bafoons................will be the day i become the worlds first islamic tranny

rob

2. JanScott

JanScott I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +113 / 1
    Can't say I have ever heard of an Islamic tranny but the man jammies the guys wear are pretty damn close, lol. No offence to anyone with that comment btw (bought a set when I was in Afghanistan on my rotation there). Have to say though Rob, the rainbow toenail polish did look good on you ;) and yes you can comment on 'my" lingerie that I wore one night, lol.

You know what they say Rob...hind sight is 20/20 and /or wish I knew then what I know now. Damn the chips are good though and the orange towles are extra soft (got a few kicking around somewhere...least they could do for our $15K, lol).

Scott

3. diamondheaded

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    glad you/janice can have a sense of humor about it :)

bigger people than i am - dat fer damn sure

there is an old saying

"if it sounds to good to be true - it probably is"

i think the thing that amazes me the most.......... are all the people that still get suckered into the lollapaloza of a "deal"............especially after seeing the way so many good decent people have been snapped up like a little lamb in the wood

i guess they just continue to find new ways to sweeten up the deal and fix a sloppy lie here and there with bells and whistles potato chips and towels

not sure even houdini could pull off this shit..........but one thing i know is for certain scott

..............they still write down (whatever the lie errrrr deal of the week is) on some cheap ass toilet tissue paper and then flush it right down the poop gobbler with all the rest of all their meaningless bullshit

just saying

rob

"I'm a little lamb who's lost in a wood
    I know I could always be good
    To one who'll watch over me"

from the song someone to watch over me lyrics by george gershwin

4. JanScott

JanScott I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +113 / 1
    Gotta have a sense of humour about it other wise my ass would hurt way too much all the time, lol.

It is a buyer beware thing with absolutely no legal recourse Mexican style...I call it the the 12" er in the butt. Good if you are into that but not so comfy if you aren't, lol.

The toilette paper they write contract on is soooooooooooo thin that I still have shit under my finger nails...probably better used for people with septic systems rather than a "legally" binding contract, lol.

Live, learn...plot revenge ;) Damn good thing we love TTR, the staff and the people we have met there; makes the ripping a bit easier to take. ON the bright side no more hemorrhoids; can't have em after a bending over like the "membership". Mind you it does require Depends before one's time, lol.

As you would put it "Just saying"

Hope to see you and T again soon :)

5. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Youre right about the contract paper, its for sure toliet paper, I was just told that I would have to pay more to rent the yacth than what my contract says, wait till I get down there!! I will sure say something when they are having sales pitch time in the sales office

6. diamondheaded

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    hear you guys

my wife knows better than to let me anywhere near those jackwaggoneers. she goes out of her way to make sure that i do not come into contact with any of them.........lest i have one of my "rob" moments lol

their foul distaste for any thing true or decent is beyond comprehension

they are the scum of the earth

:aktion052:

rob

"she swears there's nothing wrong
    I hear her playing that same old song
    She puts me off and puts me on
    "

from the song bad day by fuel

7. diamondheaded

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    hopefully in new orleans my friend :)

rob/t

8. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Rob
    your wife is a wise woman, but I must stay that if we had not joined, or been riiped off( howerer you waant to put it) I dont know if we would have returned, Our first trip was the worst we have ever had there, nobody was freindly, we just join so we could fly to other places, wasnt till our 2nd trip that we fell in love with the place!
    "she swears there's nothing wrong
    I hear her playing that same old song

9. ffto

ffto Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Terry, when did you first join? I do not think we have have talked about that?

10. diamondheaded

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    terry

come to think of it.....

our first trip (back in the old blue bay get away days of old) was nothing to write home about either and most of the people there were not that nice to us either - but we too returned - and so glad we did

:)

rob

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice