Exercising Together !!!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Deleted member 12579, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Deleted member 12579

Deleted member 12579 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OMG!!.. 120.. well even 128.. that would be a dream for me .. but i think too thin for my age.. I think i would be walking around with skin dragging behind me .. hahah!!! when you get up there in years.. your skin just doesn't bounce back the way it used to ...lol

2. tere

tere Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    No way are you older than me...no one is older than me! You hide it well, if that is the case!

3. tere

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    You're right, Maria! PartyDollGirl is great to get this started but where all the others..practicing for TR, I think!

4. Deleted member 12579

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol.. I am pretty sure I am older ..hey. were did your picture go?

5. tere

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I took them off. Not sure I'll return to TR.

6. Brewster

Brewster I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Huh? What happened? I thought you were really looking forward to joining us?

7. tere

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Not booking anything til the scale says 120 for 7 days! Jim may not come and it doesn't seem like any other guys will be there.
    I'm considering doing a spring trip with my brother & wife from Toronto. They're planning something that will hopefully not be as rustic as TR. They've really raised the prices at TR this year, especially for US singles. It'd be so nice to stay somewhere with HOT water in the shower, door locks that work, nicer rooms. I'm waiting to see the magic # and what they're going to do.

8. LabradorCouple2732

LabradorCouple2732 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I just got back from a hockey game...I am damn outta shape. I went on bike yesterday for 15 minutes then my knees started burning really bad so I wussed out.

I Don't have any hockey until next Sunday night now, so I have to find some other exercise. I will try the bike again, hoping my knees don't have the same issues they did the other day.

9. Deleted member 12579

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Soo, I did the weigh in this morning .. and I am happy to say, 4.5 pounds down in one week.. now I know that the first week is usually good.. I would be happy with a loss of 1.5 to 2 pound a week .. I want it to come off and stay off.. from experience, I have learned that fast weight loss and starvations diet do not work people .. eating healthy and exercising does.. apparently..haha!!
    so my goal for this week.. at least 30 minutes of exercise and continue to eat lower carb, higher fiber, lots of salads, fruit and water, and be awear of portion size... and that is not an easy task...especially if you are eyeballing it .. here is an example of what I mean.. whole wheat pasta .. 85g is the serving size.. uncooked is 310 calories.. so just to see I measured it .. and to my surprise... it was not very much.. I would normally have, I would guess, double that to add another 310 calories so total would be the 620 calories.. thats with out the sauce which is 60 calories for 1/2 cup.. with out meat and cheese, and caesear salad and bread with butter or galic butter.. if you were trying to stay around 1200 calories a day.. you would be very close on this one meal..

If I had to give my "unprofessional" advise... it would be watch your servings.. if you are hungry after the smaller portion have something later.. and make it a healthy choice....

cheers!!!

10. tere

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Wow, that's great! Yes, it's amazing what a 4 ounce serving of chicken looks like..portion control is important.
    My weight isn't budging since my last weigh-in but I'm not discouraged since I know it's going to take time (without crazy starvation!) since my only change has been to cut out the junk food. Mind you, my junk food I've cut out is probably equal to 1,500 calories(not to mention fat) a day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice