Exercising Together !!!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Deleted member 12579, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Deleted member 12579

Deleted member 12579 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well thats awesome.. what does she do for the 30 to 40 minutes..

2. Deleted member 12579

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

3. tere

tere Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    A workout partner would be great! I get large print books(trashy novels work best) and read while I'm on the treadmill and listen to the ipod. Sometimes I vow to stay on til a goodlooking man enters the gym...
    Supposedly 90% of it, is what you eat. My biggest downfall is buying treats for myself everytime I go to a store(of any type). Doritos, Pringles, chocolate bars, cookies, candy... So my solution is that I do all of my errands in one day and allow only one purchase of a bad item. I tend to go to the grocery store 2-3 times a week, and the drugstore maybe 1-2 times. No more.

4. Deleted member 12579

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thats a great step forward.. I want to go through my pantry and purge all the crap food we have in there.. but Brewster would go into withdrawl without his Captain Crunch ceral and the other 12 different kinds he has in there..lol he like to buy and shop for sales.. like 3 large jars of peanut butter.. he also thinks that things dont expire if unopened.. lol It would kill him to throw any thing out.. haha!

5. tere

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Kind of interesting that when I was married, we always had all kinds of junk food in the house and I rarely touched it. Now I'm like a maniac with it! My ex didn't even know where the grocery store was located til I left! You mean Brewster shops? Gotta love him!:sunny:

6. Deleted member 12579

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh yeah!!.. he does all the grocerie shopping!!.. I do have to say sometime, though, "we dont need anymore Tomato soup"..haha! I sure do appreiate him for every thing he does.. for sure. like.. he made a big salad up last night .. and left me a note to say that it was there for me to take for lunch.. ;) cant beat that!

7. tere

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Brewster sounds like one of a kind!
    How'd the exercise go today? I'm down 3.5 pounds already..no pringles, no dorritos, no pizza! I could survive soley on pizza and diet coke!

8. Bonez

Bonez Addict Registered Member

The true birthplace of the greatest sport on froze
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Now be careful once again I ( mr B) did all the shopping again this week. We do exist just a dying breed got to water us and take care of us!!

9. tere

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Hey Bonez, it must be a Canadian thing! My brothers shop, too! Still wondering about your wife's exercise program! That sounds amazing..

10. Deleted member 12579

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I didn't exercise last night ... but did do the stairs at work.. weekends are harder..
    to much food around.. its easy during the week..I eat what I take to work ..so I will have to behave myself.. and I also plan to do the treadmill today and do some walking at the mall.. its to damn cold here to do it out side..

Pizza and Diet coke is defiantly a staple in our house.. Brewster could have it every day... Its been 5 days since I have had any diet coke... I wanted to see if it would impact my weight loose.. I usually drink a lot of it every day.. but I have heard that it tricks your brain in to thinking you have had real sugar... so it supposedly makes you gain like you are having sugar...who knows if its true.. but I am gonna see... thank god I only drink the caffeine free stuff.. cause I think I would be going through withdrawals... lol

3.5 is awesome.. thats usually what I would do in the first week... on Jenny Craig.. I will post my losses on Monday... that way it will keep me on track over the weekend if I know I have to go public ..haha!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice