Exercising Together !!!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Deleted member 12579, Jan 5, 2011.

1. LabradorCouple2732

LabradorCouple2732 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    The thing with P90X is you can do it at your own pace until you can keep up. I did it 2 years ago and lost almost 30 pounds. I have since put it all back on though....lol

Once I finished, I got lazy and took 2 weeks off and that turned into two years...lol

2. Deleted member 12579

Deleted member 12579 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am sitting here trying to get the energy to get my ass off my bed...
    this is why I hate exercise, I am tired when I get home .. I have told myself all day long that, when I get home ..I am getting on the treadmill and do some weights.. and here I sit..
    is this normal? I talk to other people and they say things like .. I did an hour and a half on the treadmill last night .. or one girl said.. I swim for 45 minutes before work.. are you kidding me .. before work??? what am I doing wrong.. why don't I have the energy to do this.. I can starve myself for months on end.. well not really but stick to a strict diet.. but getting on the treadmill or getting myself to exercise seems like its impossible..
    does it get easier if you force yourself in the beginning? I haven't found that so far in my life..(first bitch session)..lol I told you that I would...haha

3. Brewster

Brewster I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Meet you at the treadmills in 10 minutes babe :)

4. Deleted member 12579

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great job!!... I did start my food diary?..:icon_mrgreen:

5. Deleted member 12579

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

ohhhh!!.... ookay :bowdown:

6. Deleted member 12579

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Okay... update!!

I just finished 20 minutes of the PS3 Zumba (beginner level) and 10 minutes on the tread mill with a burst of incline.. lol I'm done...;)

EDIT!! OH and my 700 stairs and a small walk at lunch...

7. tere

tere Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Good start, PartyGirl! I consider exercise to be a necessary evil. I hate it, too...always have. But as you said, some people are so motivated and I don't get it. In my neighborhood, they're always out there running, biking, rollerblading at all hours(in between knee surgeries!).
    If I worked full-time, had a husband, family, I'm not sure I'd be exercising either. That's alot of stuff to cram into one day..
    Onto tomorrow..if my butt doesn't hurt too much after today!

8. Deleted member 12579

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yep! on to tomorrow... have a great night !

9. Bonez

Bonez Addict Registered Member

The true birthplace of the greatest sport on froze
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Well I got a secret. Mrs is down 3 count them three dress sizes in less than three months. Party girl, She only does 30-40 mins a day. Just a question of what,and the scale has not changed that much!

10. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    certainly doable

even in five weeks

last year before our may trip (with five weeks to do this) both of us started on a 1500 calorie per day/hour per day exercise (consisting of aerobic and weights)

pretty much the basic idea behind the biggest loser - regardless of what you eat its caloric intake vs caloric output

we have also adapted it over the past year to include better calories (veggies, fruits, fibers and tons of protein however we can add it without busting the caloric intake)

anyway last year.............

we followed it religously and even had a couple of days in there where we were bad (but not that many)

i started at 211.5 and was at 195.5 the day we left
    t started at 145 and was at 135 the day we left

best of luck to all - its doable fer sho :)

rob/t

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice