Exercising Together !!!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Deleted member 12579, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Deleted member 12579

Deleted member 12579 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Meanestkitty ~ I hear you on that .. but I have learned over the years in my professional
    dieting roll..JK! that if I over do it .. I wont keep it up so I am starting slow..

Tere~ I am a salt snacker.. I cant resist potatoe chips..I can say no to sweets.. I dont really care for them..

thanks to every one that has joined in so far!..

2. Deleted member 12579

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

3. Sam&LeeAnn

Sam&LeeAnn Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Partydoll you certainly don't look like you need to lose any pounds but I applaud the effort to stay healthy. I work out regularily and find I don't tend to lose much weight around the belly. Proper diet seems to go alot further for me. I'm going to try to lose 7-10lbs with you in the next 5 weeks...bye bye snacks!! (still can't give up on the beer though)

4. D_Mist

D_Mist Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The magic figure is 6g for salt they say, Sugar's (simple) definitely worse for the waist & hips though :( March 13th's my target for over there so might as well go through the pain now to get to the pleasure...

April 10th, thats loads of time so more than sure you'll be looking prim & proper... Remember to always write your goal down though :)

5. Deleted member 12579

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for that.. most of my friends say that too.. but for me its all about feeling comfortable in my clothes.. and the way I feel about myself.

6. adampeix

adampeix Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I gained 4 pounds at Temptations but then spent 5 days eating delicious southern cooking and gained 4 more. It was well worth it. Almost back down to prevactation weight and we left Dec 17th. Now its time to lift heavy for two months and go back to P90X for 3 months to shape up for summer. We live in a beach area and both bartend so we both have to stay fit during the summer.

7. Deleted member 12579

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

8. Deleted member 12579

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [quote=adampeix;354116

I have looked into that P90X and it looks brutal..I don't think at this point I could keep up... maybe once I get a bit more fit but I have heard great things about it

9. Brewster

Brewster I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I think you look great in your clothes.... or out of them ;)

10. tere

tere Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    P90X sounds pretty brutal to me! I'm pretty sure it would be nothing for me..Silver Sneakers is more my speed. I have officially started with my official weigh-in, huge workout with 30 more minutes of treadmill, step machine, food diary. And the food diary, to keep me honest!
    I have now told myself that I will not and can't book my next trip til I reach my goal.
    That will be my motivation.
    Anyone else for a first day report?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice