Im back everyone glad to be here again

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Newtraveler, May 18, 2010.

1. Newtraveler

Newtraveler Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone, I was a user off this forum in early 2009 when I went to Cancun and it helped me a lot, people like Cancun Jim, and GONZO especially were/are wonderful people, I hope they are still here, well Im glad this forum is still here, its been a tough 2009 with job cuts and im still looking for a job again so I got a little more time on my hands. So just hope everything is good and has they been any changes to the forum since March 2009 ?

How about Cancun, is it the same from May 2009? or has it changed for the better or worse. BTW Im learning Spanish and would love to work there but thats another topic I will make a thread on this subject, in the mean time I got a lot of catching up to do on these posts, lots of information

Thanks everyone :icon_surprised:

2. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The regular crowd is pretty much still around. And you probably mean Jim in Cancun.

Welcome back to the forum.

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    There's been a few changes to the forum, including an upgrade to new forum software.

Cancun hasnt changed much. A few places closed down, a few opened up. Beaches on the ocean side have been restored to be much larger than they were - but pretty much Cancun is still the Cancun it was a year ago.

4. Newtraveler

Newtraveler Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Hi Steve, good to see your still over there its quite grim here in the Midlands but the sun is out today

How is your Spanish? Im learning a little obviously to get real good you would need to immerse yourself in the country I guess. Im thinking about coming to the country or mainly Cancun to work mabie teach English after I get fluent which would be a long time, who knows I know these are a long shot and Cancun may change by then.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice