Ambiance Villas **** EP

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

1. FloridaFun

FloridaFun Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    Thanks V - Although it's a "family" vacation, not sure we require a quiet place...we chose it as its walking distance to the "action" and the price was nice too as we need 2 rooms...I'd like to be somewhere more lively so the boys can have fun...I will keep looking, but If I dont find anything we will probably stay here...we can always "go to the fun" (bars etc) rather than rely on a fun lively pool atmosphere...which I think we'd be more likely to find at an AI..I wanted to avoid AI, but I guess we can do that if we have to, wanted to experience restaurants weve never been to and do a few outings...

2. ToriB

ToriB Cancuncare Sun Care Advisor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is my Dad´s choice when he comes for a visit. The beach is amazing, and the accomidations are great as well. And you for sure can´t beat the price. But if you really want those pool activites for the boys, and for you guys as well, do look into an AI, and alot of times you can find some great ones right around the same price...or cheaper. And you won´t feel guilty for not eating at the Resort all the time. A few doors down is the Riu Cancun, which gets my vote for that particular area for AI. But don´t limit yourself, as the bus ride from the furthest point in the Hotel Zone to the Party Zone is only about 10 min....which is about the walk from BeachScape to the Party Zone.

3. FloridaFun

FloridaFun Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    Very good point about a bus ride being 10 mins compared to the walk...I was thinking of expanding the area up to KM 11.5 or so, so that would only be a few minutes of a bus ride or even walkable 15 mins I think..
    I've stayed at the RIU and I LOVED it, but not really affordable for this trip as we need 2 rooms..I would like to find an AI for under $150/nt if possible..I will keep looking, and thanks for the valuable input!

4. ToriB

ToriB Cancuncare Sun Care Advisor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I had a friend stay at Riu Cancun a few weeks ago and paid $770 AI including air from Philly; and she booked two weeks before traveling. It's worth it to keep looking.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice