Gun Control???

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by B & B, Mar 23, 2010.

1. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dude,

drop the attack. Every country in the Allies made massive sacrifices in WWII.

2. Masada

Masada Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    You have no clue. There is not a single gun show in this country that allows that. Once again you are basing your opinion 100% on conjecture and 0% on facts.

3. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've seen the hidden videos of vendors at gun shows explaining how to convert guns and selling conversion kits.

If I could find them I would definitely post them.

4. Masada

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I'd love to see that video. Like I said there isn't a single gun show in this country that would allow that. Now am I to say that it "never" happens of course not. To say 'THEY SELL KITS AT GUNSHOWS" leads one to believe that it is legal and a common practice, which it is not. I have been to thousands of gun shows, have I even seen a dealer selling parts to modify a gun to make it fully auto? Not a single time, ever.

5. jmg944t

jmg944t Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    DISCLAIMER- I'm not taking any of this personally at all. If my comments are offensive it isn't my intent. Rest assured I can have this conversation without getting mad at anyones point of view:aktion034:

Maybe its time to ban construction equipment?
    [ame=]YouTube - Destroyed in Seconds - Bulldozer Rampage

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2017
  6. Rich/Lynn

Rich/Lynn Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm sure I don't know all the facts, But same as you, I also learned history in school not Hollywood movies. Unfortunately I don't have time to debate WW2, especially with someone who apparently can't discuss things without being insulting. One fact I do know is that there are thousands of dead American soldiers buried in Europe, and I'm sure they weren't there on vacation. I thought they died fighting the Nazis.

But since we are both going to be at Temptation in early May, I guess its good I had this opportunity to get to know you a little.

7. jmg944t

jmg944t Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Freedom of the press...

It isn't illegal to write or buy a book about making anything fully auto or suppressed.

The parts are a whole different matter. I would be shocked to see any of the parts needed at a show. Not saying impossible but pretty unlikely. Talking about it certainly isn't illegal.

4bidden, This one will drive you nuts! What is on this video is a semi auto gun. One trigger pull=one bullet. What you are seeing is a method of firing it that makes this happen. Firing like that takes a bit of practice. I have one of these, $325! In all honesty I don't really see why things like this are for sale. If we could trust our legislators to do the right thing we could get rid of these but not take away useful things. Unfortunately once that ball gets rolling alot goes away that shouldn't.

[ame=]YouTube - MPA30 Bump Fire Masterpiece Arms MAC-11 9mm unmodified 30 round mag dump

8. Masada

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    You think that will drive him nuts? I wonder what he would think of my AK47

[​IMG]

Or my Romanian PSL Sniper Rifle

[​IMG]

9. Brewster

Brewster I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    If that damn chicken thief was hungry he can go club a seal...

10. B & B

B & B Guru Registered Member

The Hub of the Niagara Pennisula, Ontario
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Ok, we can debate all day, till the cows come home if you like, but how do you justify these guns.

Ok, you need to protect yourself or your family, you have a pistol or a few, or you have a rifle in your house maybe.

Your a hunter and need a rifle, ok I get that, a shotgun or a rifle, I can get that. Perhaps even that sniper rifle above.

But, those guns are not defensive guns, you don't use them to defend yourself when some goon attacks you on the subway or forces himself into your house. They are no good in close combat like 3 feet away, by the time you bring it up to aim, he'll have knocked it away and clubbed you like a baby seal.

Those guns are offensive guns, you use them when you are attacking someone else, you don't use an AK47 on the shooting range, you don't use it out hunting for deer and you certainly don't use it to defend yourself from attack, it is strictly an offensive weapon, so is the sniper gun except for perhaps long distance hunting.

So how do you justify having those type of guns in your possession.

I know freedom to defend yourself, the right to bare arms, blah, blah, blah, I don't necessarily agree with those sentiments, but arguments can and have been made to justify them.

How do you justify Human killing guns??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice