Jen&Kyle Trip Report 2/24 to 3/2

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Jen&Kyle, Mar 7, 2010.

1. andelgia

andelgia Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great report so far! Your no longer a Temptation Virgin.

2. northernguy88

northernguy88 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for all the memories. I look forward to remembering more as you get closer to the booze cruise lol. Seeing that elephant cup just isn't the same up here in the north lol buy strangely I get the same response when I ask if they want to see my trunk lol

3. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Thanks for all the feedback. Work has been killing me, hence the delay for Saturday. Will do it later tonight after a quick trip to the gym. So many nice people on this site makes us miss the place even more. Already had us trying to see if we could go for a long weekend in a month but $1100 for 2 for airfare axed that idea.

Re 'someone had to sit with their butt on the plug the whole time or the water would drain out ', lol, thats a new one. Our biggest problem w the hot tub was no privacy shade = audience but if I had to stick my butt on the plug the entire time then I guess I wouldnt have been able to do what resulted in an audience in the first place so I shouldnt be complaining :)

4. jmg944t

jmg944t Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We looked into going back as well for a weekend. If you care to drive to Boston Jetblue will take you both round trip nonstop for $650.

5. hardrocktampa

hardrocktampa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Jen&Kyle
    Cancuncare Regular

[​IMG]

AIR TRAN $99 each way.. sign up for bill me later and ya got like 90 days to pay.... cheap rates for the resort out there too i just booked, whole trip for 2 very very cheap here.
    AirTran Airways - Specials Sale Fares=

Pensacola/Gulf Coast$99Philadelphia$99Phoenix$114

nice group early MAY!!!

6. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Amazing price but there were only two days in May where they were offering it and both were Tuesdays. Tried to find a Thursday to Sunday or Monday and they all price at much more. We would have to just make it a long weekend since we just got back last week and are going to Florida in April for half the month (family trip). Running out of vacation time and babysitters but thanks for the info :)

7. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Saturday 2/27

Was about to say this was the best day of the trip but then I remembered the booze cruise was Sunday and Monday was pool bar body shot day so I dont think it was the best but it was up there.

We have gotten into a nice routine by this point...
    - I got the chairs at some time between 4 and 5am before going to sleep
    - did the gym at 8am (I have no idea how I got up for this but it happened)
    - got the pool towels to put on the chairs that we had placed some personal effects on at 4 or 5 (we usually would put a couple mags and a room towel and we had no issues). They dont open the pool towel area until 7am? I believe.
    - skipped the bfast buffet this day
    TIP: dont skip bfast on one of the big pool activity days because you might end up skipping lunch too. Saturday is a big pool activity day.
    - 10am went to make dinner reservations for our final night Monday night. There were 20+ couples and I knew from the other day each couple can take 3-5 mins so I skipped it and came back at 11:45 (they close at noon) and there was no one in line and I was able to reserve the Asian restaurant for Monday night. Was so happy to 'beat the system' but then we didnt end up using the reservation anyway due to other fun :)

So I am going to admit that Saturday is a little blury for me but I will do my best. Saturday was the best pool day by far. Beautiful weather helped but what really made it was the resort brings in a real DJ who was playing House music and really kept the party going hard all day. Saturday at the pool is not a day to miss.
    TIP: I am one of those guys that constantly checks the weather forecasts. Cant help myself. For some reason they are horribly inaccurate for cancun. Saturday was supposed to be a bad day and it was one of the best. Just dont bother as they were wrong almost every day.

Music is so key to the atmosphere at the pool. I am guessing at about 1pm ish the ladies in our group were up and dancing topless by the pool. It was quite a scene. And the group got larger and larger. Reminded me of the Vegas Euro pool scene (for anyone that has experienced that) but less clothing and way more booze flowing (obviously due to it being free vs $10 a shot in vegas). Somewhere mixed in with all of this fun they had the beer chugging contest. I didnt enter because I heard there was a chance of embarrassing nakedness. In hindsite I wish I did. It was all in good fun and only 1 person had to get naked :) out of 14 or so in the contest. Wont let the cat out of the bag on how that works.

One of the highlights of the afternoon was when Mike (jmg###) came up with a fun little contest for the ladies, no holds barred arm wrestling tournament. I told you in the Thursday report I knew this guy was going to be crazy and he didnt let us down at all on Saturday. The rules were simple, two ladies arm wrestling, elbow had to be down but they could do whatever they wanted with their other hand or mouth. Some of the ladies got very creative. This reminds me of something else, we ran into 4 or 5 other couples throughout the trip that were at Temptation on a day or night pass but were staying at Oasis or some other resort. All said the same thing, their resort was so boring compared to Temptation. Confirmed our belief that we were at one of the best resorts on the planet. I think the winner of the arm wrestling contest was actually a visitor from Oasis.

The party continued until the sun was covered by the building. I am kind of guessing here but I think this happens at some point between 5 and 6.
    TIP: Go to the quiet pool when the sun gets blocked if you want to continue to get sun. The quiet pool sun lasts a good 30-45 mins later.

At 6ish we broke off from the party with our new friends from lingerie night to enjoy their hottub (they had a privacy shade) and it was getting a little chilly.
    TIP: these are small hot tubs. You cant fit more than 4 people in them and even that is tight

Shortly after getting comfortable the party from the quiet pool arrived at the balcony. You should have seen ____'s face (I removed the name because I am not sure if he wants to be known as the guy that brought the sex swing :) ) when he noticed there was a palm tree a few feet away from the edge of the balcony. All he starts saying is give me the 12 minute challenge, give me the 12 minute challenge. (if you are lost at this point then please refer to the MacGyver challenge post). So we say sure, what harm could it do? Next thing you know he has returned with a sex swing and 50/100 feet? of rope. A little OVER 12 minutes later (someone had to actually climb up the palm tree 15 feet so it was still quite the accomplishment) the sex swing was up hanging in the balcony area next to the hot tub. The rest can be left up to the imagination but I think this is an important point of the trip report to reiterate that we consider ourselves swayers (honestly not even sure what that means anymore) but I will say we learned a lot :aktion033: Regardless it was one hell of a party! Again, no pressure, everyone very respectful. One of those days we will remember for the rest of our lives.

TIP: If you end up with a jacuzzi room then the bartender from the quiet pool will make personal trips to your balcony if you treat him right (I tipped about $10 a visit). He brings you rounds of drinks and really takes care of you. Well worth not having to get out of your jacuzzi. The main guys name is escaping me, Alfonso I think? Great guy.

Wow, another trip report day that took way longer than I meant. Sorry about the rambling.

We did a quiet dinner at Asian with Matt/Leah after all the crazyness. Another great meal. Hit up Patty O's for a little afterwards. I think they had a DJ again. I do remember it being a great scene but we called it a night at some point between 12 and 1 since we had the Steves Famous Booze Cruise the following day with a 9:15am meet time.
    One last tip, get the flaming coffee desert at the Asian restaurant. The preparation and show is great.

Will try to do the Sunday report tomorrow as the Booze Cruise was the best and these are getting more and more difficult to write as I loose my memory.

8. jmg944t

jmg944t Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That all sounds about right. Kudo's to your memory... Maybe you are not drinking enough?:aktion030:​

9. Western Iowa Traveler

Western Iowa Traveler Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0

The water draining was a real inconvenience, really put a spoiler on the whole jacuzzi thing, needless to say, we gave up on it after a fairly short time. TRUST ME, that whole butt on a plug thing just isn't our thing (made for some really good laughs though)

Great report btw, really have to appreciate the detail in what you can remember, it all sort of blurred together for us...

10. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    In hindsite, I dont think I could have possibly drank more and 3-5 hours a night sleep didnt help. I had to work a lot last week so I didnt get to catch up until this weekend. Went to sleep at 10pm on Saturday and woke up at 1pm Sunday. Reminds me of the good ole college days. Plus I keep getting flashbacks of things I am forgetting. Like from Saturday...

It pays to get to know a member. Scott from NTBaby was a huge help in getting us quickly familiar with the resort. Plus he had a personal waiter that kept bringing Jen these great Woo Hoo drinks. Thanks Scott!

And in the Friday report I think I said I would share about the elephant cup in the Saturday report but I forgot. So northernguy88 and I won the yard size elephant cups with a huge trunk running down the side in the volleyball tourny. I think I implied what the trunk looked like in a previous post but this should clarify. So I am walking to the restroom, taking a break from the topless dance party on the edge of the pool, and two very attractive young single canadian girls (have I mentioned I love canadian girls?) grab me and say, why the hell are you drinking out of a big cock? Well you can only guess where the conversation went from there (plus you have to guess because I can barely remember). What I learned from this is Canadian girls are a hell of a lot of fun and Jen seems to really like it, as she put it, when I 'hit' on single girls. Shame Saturday was their last night but another good lesson learned :)

So Mike this brings me to trying to book a return trip. When are you going? I think traveling to Boston wouldnt work as we would need to leave early Thursday and return Sunday or Monday. Dont want to miss lingerie night or Saturday pool scene! And our #1 issue is actually babysitter coverage. Its really a long shot but it doesnt mean I cant try. If I could have gotten that $99 fare from Philly then it would of definitely happened!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice