Bad or fould odors in your hom, car, or boat

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by hodamayo, Feb 10, 2010.

1. hodamayo

hodamayo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you have found that living here you find that you have bad odors from mold or mildew, or may have some allergies. The Green Zone Mexico has been doing some really good solutions for this. Check them out at Home Page They have all their contact information on there. They did my truck last week and took all the bad smells out then they did my home.........All my cloths, curtains, linens are once again fresh smelling. The best innovation around in a long time.....

2. CancunMole

CancunMole Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I can vouch for this process. We have/had one room on the ground floor that seemed to have a musty odor that we were afraid would permeate the mattress and linens. We tried sprays and then a dehumidifier which helped but not completely. Then we decided to give this process a whirl. It worked like a charm and was far less than having to replace all the bedding!!!!

And, as with all dealings with Mike, completely professional and he's there when he says he will be... no needless waiting around when dealing with Mike!

3. v8eyedoc

v8eyedoc Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    The problem of foul musty odors in your home or car are NOT unique to hot, humid climates like in Cancun.....!! As a resident of Massachusetts, I have had those odors in my car usually in the Summertime with higher humidity and temps...from the "ventilation system".....and a simple spray of bleach solution cures it..!! In the home..one must be more careful spraying a bleach solution around....since it will discolor any fabrics..but can be used on solid surfaces like walls and ceilings.... Lysol disinfectant spray works great on curtains, drapes and other fabrics...

If the mold or mildew is inside of a wall cavity - I think you then need a professional.....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice