Swingers Swayers & Monogamators - 4/28-5/3

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Tequila Ken, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Tequila Ken

Tequila Ken Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    From the people who brought you such epics as “Cancunacy”, “Tunes Tastes & Cancun”, and “Swine Flu: End of Days” comes the latest adventure of debauchery, heroics, and shenanigans: “Swingers Swayers & Monogamators”.

Our fearless leader, Rob (diamondheaded), will probably not be able to join us this time...I heard it's some secret international mission for the CIA...so I will be playing the role of “Virtual Rob”. Craig (craigandginny) is my partner in crime in getting everything ready. He’s also a DJ and will be coming up with some great tunes for the trip.

We have a lot of fun people coming down and as always are going to have a great time!

The main dates are April 28th to May 3rd, but some of us will start arriving as early as April 23rd. Some of the things we’re planning include a Boobs Cruise (what trip would be complete without one...this is one seriously fun cruise), a VIP night at Coco Bongo, a couples-only toy swap, body painting, and a few surprises that are in the planning stages. If there’s enough interest for the VIP Jacuzzi Suite at Bulldogs, we can do that too.

We also like the idea in the forum about wearing something like a bracelet so we can all recognize each other and are open to any ideas.

Stay tuned for more details. This is one party you won't want to miss!!! Let us know if you’re going to join the party!

Updated April 21st:

I'm sure we'll have some impromptu activities between Apr 23rd and Apr 28th, but the planned activities so far are:

Thursday, April 29 - Rainbow Day at the Sexy Pool

Dress in rainbow colors and join us for some rainbow shots

Friday night, April 30 - Anything Glows night
    Wear or bring anything that glows in the dark

Saturday (day), May 1 - International Relations Day at the Sexy Pool
    Wear your countries colors

Saturday (evening), May 1 - Naughty Schoolgirl Night
    Show us how you got extra credit

Saturday (night until ...), May 1 - VIP Jacuzzi Suite at Bulldog
    You would not believe this place!

Sunday, May 2 - Jello Body Shots at the Sexy Pool

Don't forget to pick up your official commemorative "Swingers, Swayers & Monogamators 2010" bracelet! I have 100 of them.

For anyone wanting to share pictures, I can download most memory cards and will be mailing DVDs to everyone who contributes.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2010
  2. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Hope all is ok with Rob... sorry i will miss you guys by a few days, but sounds like your off and running on a good time ...

3. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    We would be up for the Boobs Cruise and Coco Bongos forsure. The couple toy swap.......lol we'll see.........got to have attraction. See you all on April 29th around 4:30 or so. Body paint only if I can use permanent and be the artist.
    Monique

4. Deleted member 13603

Deleted member 13603 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great TKen

Let's get the party started!

Lookin' forward to hittin' that Swine Flu Vaccine like a chronic on a bong (or TMac hittin' on the TTR hotties!)

Once we get a date confirmed, we'll get some more info out about the Boobs Cruise.

Stay tuned...

5. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    Ken as you know it goes without saying.... sign us up :clappyinghappy: 84 days and counting :aetsch004:

6. Deleted member 13603

Deleted member 13603 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As Adam Samberg sings...."I'm on a boat motherf%8&*er, take a look at me!"

7. Tequila Ken

Tequila Ken Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was hoping you were going to say that!!

8. Tequila Ken

Tequila Ken Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think the actual toy swap is much more tame than what you think!

It's what you decide to do *after* the toy swap that would require attraction! :aktion047:

9. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Well I guess I will have to wait and see.:huepfen013:OH I just love surprises. especially tame ones.

10. Ace1

Ace1 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are in for all the FUN to be had...Can't Wait!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice