Movie Quote Thread

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Venom, Jan 7, 2010.

1. GCPSgirl

GCPSgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Happy Gilmore.......one of the great scenes in cinema.

Ok....this one will be tough for you youngsters. Its also not a very famous movie, but one of my all time favorites from the early 70's.

"Listen. I work for the CIA. I am not a spy. I just read books! We read everything that's published in the world. And we... we feed the plots - dirty tricks, codes - into a computer, and the computer checks against actual CIA plans and operations. I look for leaks, I look for new ideas... We read adventures and novels and journals. I... I... Who'd invent a job like that? "

2. J4

J4 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    GCPSgirl, great movie! Three Days of the Condor. That was on AMC last weekend and I watched it again. Great flick, but tough one to guess if I would'nt have seen it again recently.

Here's a great line from a great comedy! "Have you ever seen a grown man naked?"

3. Cape Couple

Cape Couple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    [​IMG]
    Captain Oveur in "Airplane!" (just watched that DVD a couple of weeks ago... "The white zone is for the loading and unloading of passengers only...there is no parking in a red zone....")

"I was angry at you before Locksley, but now I'm really pissed off!"

4. GCPSgirl

GCPSgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahaha....Robin Hood, Men in Tights

"The point is, how do you know the fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy; well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser, and your daughter's knocked up. I seen it a hundred times.
    "

5. Cape Couple

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I have absolutely no idea, but when I read it I wondered at first if it didn't have something to do with that new tooth fairy movie starring "The Rock" in honor of Betty's profession....
    [​IMG]

6. GCPSgirl

GCPSgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jay,

Its from one of the best comedies of all time. One of the best 1 star rated movies ever....as reviewers tend to hate crude and stupid humor.

7. dmac

dmac Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Tommy Boy

"I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl. We ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters."

8. Cape Couple

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I could watch that movie over and over and over and over again...."Groundhog Day."
    [​IMG]

Okay, here's a quote from a movie that I think has already come up in this thread, but there are so many damn good quotes from this film that it's hard not to include another one:

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"

9. GCPSgirl

GCPSgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Animal House.....

"I desperately wanna make love to a school boy."

10. TexasCouple

TexasCouple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Finally one that I can answer.."Dumb & Dumber"

"An army without leaders is like a foot without a big toe. And Sergeant Hulka isn't always gonna be here to be that big toe for us."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice