*~* Cancun Virgins! *~*

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Sierra, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Chad....if I'm not mistaken, I ran into you SOLO a few times hahaha we wont get into that though

2. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i think u forgot someone sir..

3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    this guy?

[​IMG]

4. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    u sir... are a bastard.

haha

5. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well, that was hardly in question to begin with haha

6. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's up to you. I really don't think they'll check your age. They'll ask for your passport and make a copy of it, that's about it. It's not really an inconvience if you arrive during the day (if you arrive at night, that's a different story). Around 4PM everyday, I know I'll be at Oasis which is like a 5 minute walk back to the Omni. Andrew is also really reliable and will be at Oasis at 4pm everyday. So is Chad if he goes for the whole week.

Worst worst case, book through a site that tells you the minimum age is 18 (such as expedia) so if they really won't let you check in, you can tell expedia to move you to a comparable hotel for free because it's their fault. Again, I really don't think it'll come down to that.

ME is really nice. It's nicer than Omni. I'd give Omni a 4 star and ME a 5 star. It reminds me of a really trendy and sophistic W hotel. I REALLY like the atmosphere there BUT most of the rooms (except the suites which Real World people stayed in) don't have a balcony. I'm pretty sure it's one of the few hotels in Cancun that doesn't have balcony in every room. If ME is in any other city, it'd be one of my favorite hotels (and I've probably stayed in 100+ hotels all over the world) but no balcony in Cancun is a big turn off for me.

7. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ill check you in if i get that floor space lol

8. ChadD

ChadD Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Considering the circumstances, did you blame me?

9. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha absolutely not sir, absofuckinlutely not

10. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Being responsible person and knowing how to party are not mutually exclusive. The difference is that a responsible person knows where and when to be crazy and silly. :cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice